Search results

1. wild woody

bigest mini ive seen

I was out looking for parts for my 3 wheelers and found a mini bike. Not really mini though its tall and long has 22 -11 tires on it 2 people can fit on it with no problem. no motor most other small parts gone. well 20 bucks later i own it. going to be stupid here and put on a 18 hp kohler with...
  2. wild woody

Comet clutch set up

Wife brought home a comet clutch set up ona little frame this last week it had a tec 6.5 with a rod out im using the frame to make a trailer for my hearld hauler would anyone be interested in this set up its a comet clutch and driven clutch has a gear on the clutch side and a mounting...
  3. wild woody

Paint

:grind:now that winter is near looking at repainting my trail bronck heres my question. Do i keep it red or do i do some metalic color the chrome on her is real nice and shines then do i leave the motor white or do something there to what does everone think.
  4. wild woody

Heald Hauler

Looking to see if anyone has any decales for this working on painting it now wanting orginal box decals:smile:
  5. wild woody

super tryke by heald

Ive got a super tryke frame for sale not sure what its worth. its mostly complete except axels and wheels if intrested let me know :weld::scooter:
  6. wild woody

new to group

Wild Woody here ive got sevral toys as my wife calls them > Ive got a mudd bugg 3 wheeler, a Super bronk trail a super tryke and a hauler trike plus spare parts and pices I recently bought a small gas engine shops parts inventory had sevral parts for the heald kits in it plus all kinds of small...