Paint

:grind:now that winter is near looking at repainting my trail bronck heres my question. Do i keep it red or do i do some metalic color the chrome on her is real nice and shines then do i leave the motor white or do something there to what does everone think.

:grind:now that winter is near looking at repainting my trail bronck heres my question. Do i keep it red or do i do some metalic color the chrome on her is real nice and shines then do i leave the motor white or do something there to what does everone think.
Dear Woody, I have never understood why people write in and ask complete strangers to choose a paint scheme for their minibike. You certainly have a "favorite color". Everyone does. Start with that and design your own paint scheme. Believe me, you'll be happier with it and you will like it better. Ogy

Paint it whatever color you like. It's only paint and can be changed at any time. My daughter just aquired a VT-8. She's going with white wheels, chrome fenders, BLACK frame,fork, axles. It's not my first choice of colors....but it's her bike and that's what she wants, so that's what it will be.

Put your foot down Mark ! In the color chart black comes lots of ways Gloss, Satin , Wrinkle and Flat so what is it going to be ?
I agree with OGY that color choice will be what makes your bike your own. Some motors look good in silver.
So what is Wild Woody's favorite color ? Steve :scooter:

color is always a tough choice. Sometimes i stand in the paint isle for half an hour just stareing :confused: It always turns out good though :thumbsup:

Color is good. Just be careful how many you put on. Too many will resemble a rainbow. That could attract attention you don't want. :freakout:
Vintage stuff should remain vintage I think. If the original paint is done for though, not much you can do. Hot pink and neon green go well together.
I don't see many glow in the dark vehicles.
(Ted starts shaking paint cans)

george3

how about Lexus black. night time its black day you can see the metallic. Its actually pearl. Or you can mix black and white and get gray.