Search results

1. S

Tecumseh 5hp Engine

Have a couple Tec motors I need to sell. Both 5hp. White one is a small frame with 3/4 inch shaft. Keyed and tapped. Picked this up NOS a couple years ago. Was a 2 stage, but I cut PTO off to accept clutch. Put a Minibike throttle on it. Has maybe 2 hours on it. Sat all winter and hesitates a...
  2. S

Test lighting coil?

I just picked up a Tecumseh with lighting coil. It been sitting for a while with gas in it, so I'm cleaning the tank and carb. Once I get it going how can I test the light?
  3. S

Torque Converter TAV

No idea who made this. 3/4 inch drive looks complete, but I don't know anything about these.:shrug: Driven has a piece broken off.:sad: $40 shipped b/o. Paypal preferred.
  4. S

Tecumseh 4hp Powersport Part Out

Parting this out. Blower housing and recoil $25 shipped. Any other parts contact me. Will pull it apart if necessary. Paypal preferred.
  5. S

Tecumseh Starter

Looks beat, but works fine. $25 shipped. Paypal preferred.
  6. S

Tecumseh H35 Part Out

Parting this motor out. Blower Housing $20 shipped. Aluminum flywheel $35 shipped. Any other parts just ask. Best offer on any or all.:thumbsup: Paypal preferred.
  7. S

Any ideas?

http://images.craigslist.org/3E13M73Hf5E75K15Hdd11fec33cb642d913c2.jpg Saw this on CL and would like to know what it is. Pic in ad is upside down and I'm not that good with computers to turn it around.
  8. S

Clutch question?

I bought a clutch a couple years ago and just got around to putting it on a motor this week. I paid a small fortune for it since it's for a 1 inch shaft. Anyway, when I pull to start the motor the clutch is already engaged! I have to get back wheel off ground to start it. This clutch looks well...
  9. S

This thing is crazy!

I can't get link to load up. Somebody help me. It's on Boston Craigslist under the heading 50's era Go Kart. It's in the next town over from me. I'll probably give him a call, but it's too late tonight. What the hell is it????
  10. S

What's this one?

This has been for sale locally for a while and I'm kind of getting interested in it since the price is going down. Guy says it's a 3 speed. Is it some type of Honda knock off?
  11. S

Tecumseh H50

Anyone have any interest in this? This motor ran great. I was using it to test carbs on since it's a 1 inch shaft and I don't want to spend the money for a clutch. Anyway a couple of months ago I dropped a bolt into the recoil housing and forgot about it. I went to try a new carb the other day...
  12. S

Any help with this?

Sorry about the pictures, but it's all I got. Any one know?
  13. S

HS50 Won't Start

I've checked through a bunch of threads here and still can't get this thing running. It's a newer model HS50 without points. It has been sitting outside for a while and the carb was seized up. It had good compression and spark, so I figured I could just throw another carb on and it would fire...
  14. S

What's this one?

I thought this was a Rupp because of the swingarm, but nothing else looks right. The seat says Indian, but it could be from anything. The wheels are 8 inch with drum brakes on both. Motor is a 3 hp Briggs, but probably not original either. Any ideas?
  15. S

Unknown Chopper

Any idea what this one is? I know the front wheel isn't original, but is the rear?
  16. S

Little help?

Just swapped a set of Z28 rims for this. 10 inch wheels with rear drum brake, not sure if original or not. Had a small Briggs on it, but it was seized up. Anybody know what it is?.....
  17. S

What's this one?

Just picked this up. Kinda looks like a Fox I have, but there are some differences. I know foot pegs are homemade and front wheel is wrong, but nothing else looks modified. So what is it????
  18. S

Chopper seat and sissy bar

Looking for a seat/sissy bar for my Powerdyne Chopper. I'm willing to kook at whatever someone has even if it's not Powerdyne. Here's the bike. I'm looking to get it back closer to a stock look by cutting of the brackets someone welded on in the past.
  19. S

What's this?

Thought this was a Rupp from pictures online. Wanted the motor and torque converter set up, so I went to pick it up this morning. Definitely not a Rupp. So what is it? Also, what is the thing on the front wheel? Guy thought it ran the lights, but I don't see any electrical parts coming off it.
  20. S

What kind of Cat was this?

Picked up this and another chopper last night. Handle bars still have Cat sticker. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Guy told me all it needs is a clutch cable and brake cable. An y ideas on what it once was?