Search results

1. XDEEDUBBX

Lawn Mower Dragger

Check this video out. He's even got a 2 step installed! Click here to see Video
  2. XDEEDUBBX

Motor problem =(

Took the bike out for a ride today, warmed it up before riding. I wanted to see if it would spit out flames so I lifted up the rear and reved it a few times, it spit its flames out which made me happy but when brought the rear back down I had to really rev the motor to get it to move, not like...
  3. XDEEDUBBX

Tor -A- Verter

N00bie question for you guys, what is it, and what does it do? thanks in advance.
  4. XDEEDUBBX

Tire PSI?

What PSI should my tires/ inner tubes be set at? Here are my tire specs: 4.10-3.50x4 Front 4.10-3.50x6 Rear Thanks in advance.
  5. XDEEDUBBX

Exhaust Header 4 Briggs & Strat

http://www.gokartsupply.com/header.htm they are selling a exhaust header here but are out of stock. Anyone know where I can pick one up? And does it really shoot flames? =)
  6. XDEEDUBBX

Pics of my project bike

Sup guys, names Bryan, Im a newbie on this forum. Just picked up a mini bike recently that I plan on rebuilding. Im in the Los Angeles area and parts are hard to find. The only other guy I found that sells them is Johnsgokart.com. Any info would be great. Here are the pics of my bike. So far...