Search results

1. Purple_Pride

Rupp Banchi

This is for sale near me for $150. What do you think? What's missing? Should it have a jackshaft?
  2. Purple_Pride

My Minibike

Wow, I can't tell where the engine stops and the frame starts.
  3. Purple_Pride

Anyone recognize this mini?

Anyone know what kind of mini this is? Maybe it's custom?
  4. Purple_Pride

free engine

This is my favorite thread on this board so far. Thanks for the entertainment!!:laugh:
  5. Purple_Pride

If you live in NC!!

Steal on Ebay if you are close enough to pick this up. The engine alone is worth it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mini-bike-for-parts-or-repair-take-a-look_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ90986QQihZ006QQitemZ160161738776QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
  6. Purple_Pride

Nice Super Bronc on ebay

I wonder how much that will go for? That thing is SWEET!!
  7. Purple_Pride

New MTD_Columbia frame

But I need to switch over to the other side of the wheel with the chain, so don't I need something mounted on the frame?
  8. Purple_Pride

New MTD_Columbia frame

Thanks for all the info guys. I guess I'll look at making something custom. I'll show what I come up with.
  9. Purple_Pride

New MTD_Columbia frame

I'd love to get that bracket, but I don't want to trade the fender at this time. Wanna sell it?
  10. Purple_Pride

New MTD_Columbia frame

I got this MTD_Columbia frame today free from a buddy. Problem is that the jackshaft is gone. Anyone have any idea where I could get something that could fit? I could just flip the sprocket to the other side and skip a jackshaft, but I would need to mofify the fender to allow for the chain...
  11. Purple_Pride

MTD Trailflight on ebay Freakin Nice!!

This one is for sale near me for $300.
  12. Purple_Pride

New Mini, but what is it?

http://www.minidoodle.com/id238.htm Looks similar to this one, but maybe a different model from the same company??
  13. Purple_Pride

New Mini, but what is it?

This one popped up on craigslist today for $40 and it was 10 miles away, so I shot over there and picked it up. Obviously the seat is not original and I'm not really sure how much of it is. Maybe its even all custom even the frame?? Anyone know what this is? I'm digging through...
  14. Purple_Pride

Bonanza For Sale

How much for shipping to 55376?
  15. Purple_Pride

What do you think of this mini?

Thanks!! I looked through most of his sight, but missed that one. I prefer the originals to that custom one. He's asking $250, but I thought I'd offer $200. I'll probably have to look first and then decide.
  16. Purple_Pride

What do you think of this mini?

Anyone know what this is? It kinda looks like one of the Fox brand bikes, but not exactly.
  17. Purple_Pride

What's this?

Looks like someone else beat you out for this one. But, on the bright side, he's now a welcomed Newbie to oldminibikes.com.
  18. Purple_Pride

What's this?

I'll post a picture of me sitting on it in a couple days.:thefinger:
  19. Purple_Pride

What's this?

So, you're thinking I should go get it and get some better pictures and then we'll try to figure out what it is?:smile: I talked to him and he said he'd take $50. Guess I better get over there and get it. :scooter:
  20. Purple_Pride

What's this?

The guy only wants $60.