Search results

1. C

5hp kawasaki flat head throttle help

Hello all, I have a very cool Kawasaki flat head engine that,s on a generator. I would like to put it to use, but don't see a throttle solution. Anyone out there have a solution? It's a 5hp Kawasaki FA210D. Iry much like looks very much like a Briggs. Not sure how this posting will turnout, as...
  2. C

MTD/Columbia

I'm looking for a springer seat frame for my ole hard tail. Thanks
  3. C

GC160 shaft too short

I have a Honda GC160 engine that was free. I like the looks of it, and it is self contained. BUT, the business end of the shaft is .875 (7/8) diameter, and about as long. Am I dead in the water? Thanks
  4. C

K & S Hornet Part

I'm looking for the crossbar that goes between the handlebars on a K & S Hornet. I might be able to make one that looked original if I had the length, diameter, and thread description. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  5. C

Trail Horse Parts

I'm lookin for a jack shaft assembly, and a rear braket for a drum brake for my Trail Horse roller. Thanks
  6. C

Coil

Hello, I'm looking for a coil for a older 5 horse Briggs so I can get rid of the points. Thanks
  7. C

Need a little help please...

I have an Intek 190 off of a go kart. When I split the crank case, what all do you take out to remove the governor? Also, should I pick up a gasket set locally or order one? Thanks for any help
  8. C

Briggs Intek questions

I have a Briggs motor that has Intek 190 on the gas tank, and 5.5 on the pull start housing. Is this correct, and is it worth fiddling with? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  9. C

Tecumseh carb

Hello, I have an ols 3 1/2 Hp Tecumseh horizontal shaft and the carb has no float bowl. I tried to kit it outbut don't have a manual or diagram. Long story short, I can't get it to check the gas, and it all leaks out. Can anyone help me out with a manual, daigram, or anything? Anything would be...