Search results

1. M

flywheel and magneto question

When you replace a flywheel you don't have to replace the magneto correct? I got a lighted flywheel from one of the members here and i think maybe it doesn't work??? it worked fine with the older one, put the new one on and it wont make a spark. motor is a tech ohh50, suggestions?
  2. M

H60 headbolts

Finally got my broken headbolts out of my old H60. Now looking for new ones so I can rebuild her. Also gonna need a whole new gasket set, intake valve, and maybe a carb rebuild kit. Anyone know where I can these at? Preferably all at one place. Appreciate it. Will
  3. M

New Gote

Hey fellas, picked this thing up this last weekend. What model yall think it is? Thanks for the help :scooter:
  4. M

Driver Clutch for Tote Gote

Need a new one for my Gote I just got :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  5. M

H60 governor

anyone got one? old one was shot :2guns:
  6. M

Need some parts

Anyone know where I can get some new hardware for my H60? I need new headbolts, gasket kit, and some more little hardware parts. Just rebuilding one and new a few minor things. While I'm in there I was thinking about some performance parts too... Any suggestions? I had to take out the...
  7. M

Parts needed for MTD

I need just a few more parts to finish my first mini. Looking for some nice wheels (not new) that I can paint with little to no rust. New shocks. Also need a seat for this thing and have had no luck at all finding one; Approx 15" long starts out at 6" wide and goes to 8". If anyone has a...
  8. M

Need some help

Looks like i posted this in the wrong section... can anyone help me out? Thanks!! -Will http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/23279-newbie-needs-some-help.html#post151643
  9. M

newbie needs some help

Hello everyone!!! I'm new to the forum here and I have a few questions about this mini bike frame i bought on ebay. I plan on putting a 5 horse tecumse on it but need a little more info on what make the frame is to know what kind of tourqe covverter or clutch it needs? (need some info on what i...