Search results

1. Kustomtoyz

Go devil gas cap or complete tank NEEDED

My Go Devil has been sitting on the shelf for several years now... I need a friggin gas cap. Know of one (or a complete tank) let me know! Thanks!
  2. Kustomtoyz

Tecumseh HELP 11hp carb starving for fuel

Just about done with the build and now I'm having problems with the stock carb. This is a brand new (old stock) motor. Ran fine about a month ago but now it only idles. Any throttle with the choke off, it trys to die. Choke on, rev's up... I've never worked on this (new) type carb with the...
  3. Kustomtoyz

GO DEVIL gas cap needed!

If anyone has a Go Devil (folding minibike) gas cap or a tank/cap you'll sell, message me! One just sold on eBay about a week ago and I missed it... Still pissed.
  4. Kustomtoyz

GO DEVIL parts needed!

I picked up (after looking for several years) a complete Go Devil minibike. I need a tail light complete or at least a lens, I need a flilter foam (can make one if I have no luck). I also need to find a gas cap and figure out new steering head bearings. No idea if thats all I need... Just...
  5. Kustomtoyz

NOS Front Forks FOR WHAT ???

I got these NOS chrome front forks on eBay about a year ago, they said Wards, Trail Horse, GTO, Vintage. At the time I didn't care what they were from, I was going to use them on a custom mini I was building. I ended up building my own... So now I'm considering putting these back on eBay but...
  6. Kustomtoyz

Rupp rear sprocket - Where to buy??

I need a 70 (I think) Rupp Roadster rear sprocket and can not find one... Does no one sell new ones? You'd think a part like that would be simple to find. The one I want has the oval holes or cut-outs (I think the 72+ have the round cut-outs). Ebay has a used one like I want but looks rusted /...
  7. Kustomtoyz

Northern to sell comet tav & tav2 again??

Got an email sales flyer today that listed the torq-a-verter & torq-a-verter2 on sale for $199... I called & the guy said they had been removed as a discontinued item and placed back to out-of-stock only. He knew the company had gone out of business and even knew it was June of last year when...
  8. Kustomtoyz

2 Matching Mini-unknowns bought from eBay

I bought the twins on eBay, some say I stole'm but I bid & won fair-n-square! A few have looked at photos of them back on 5/12/10 when another member (tommie d) saw them on eBay and opened a thread asking "what is it?" Several manufacturers’ names were tossed around but in the end, no real...
  9. Kustomtoyz

Comet 40 series and 8-1/2" driven HELP!

I just posted some new project pics of my Sears project - I called it my Sears Rat Rod Drag Beast. Yeah, I know that's dumb. My question is in regard to the Driven half of my clutch. I assume it's a Comet clone (driver is stamped Comet & driven is not - both came from BMI). How can I tell if...
  10. Kustomtoyz

My new Sears project.

It started as a mostly complete unit... Now it's becoming a drag-chopper. So far I've added new longer front springs plus longer down tubes, fabricated longer & wider swing arm to accept the go-kart race tire (rain tread), and lastly I had to stretch the rear frame tubes to accept the 44 series...
  11. Kustomtoyz

Comet Driver & Salsbury Driven

If this is a stupid question, I'll just have to live with it! Does anyone have any idea if a 20 series driver will work with a Salsbury 330 driven? I've got both (from eBay) and have a 20 series belt coming. Looks like it would work... The set up will likely be used with a 7hp Tecumseh...
  12. Kustomtoyz

30 series torque converter overload?

Anyone know if a new 30 series TC (from BMI) will survive the 10hp tecumseh? I'm building a drag style 'chopper' with a kart rear tire set up...