Search results

1. gasser

Picked up an AH-47 today.

Took my kid to the Oregon Steam Up today. Found this old Mono Line chainsaw with an AH-47 in it at the swap meet. Turns over, has compression, and spark. Should be an easy one to get running. Now I need to figure out what to put it in.
  2. gasser

Kwik-Way Valve Grinder

Old Kwik-Way valve grinder. Has been sitting a lot of years. Runs smooth. Only real damage I see is a missing knob on one of the levers. Dont use it, and it takes up space. $500. Located in Sandy OR.
  3. gasser

Beam Doodlebug info

I've been trying to locate some dimensions of the old Beam / Hiawatha / Western flyer Doodlebug. -Wheelbase -Tire diameter -Chassis height I'd like to build a doodlebug dragbike, but instead of cutting up a good old frame I'd rather just build one close as possible. With those dimensions, I...
  4. gasser

FS: Complete GX390

Have a complete, good running GX390. Came off a commercial water pump that sucked a rock and blew up the impeller. $350 shipped. Can email or text pictures.
  5. gasser

Cool find!

Hope posting this link works. Rad book I found about minibike racing. Published in 1972. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpir-42hs8j/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=142kfxoz4d965
  6. gasser

Douglas Q+ Rims w/ tires. *Brand New*

Brand new 6" x 5" wide Douglas Q+ machined rims. Front has a brand new Carlisle 13x5-6 ribbed tire. Rear has a brand new Carlisle 13x5-6 slick. I was going to build a small tire drag bike but never got to it. I've got $140 invested into this setup. $60 plus shipping. Can email or text pictures.
  7. gasser

Briggs 3.5hp I/C

3.5hp I/C. Cast iron bore. No carb or muffler. Great compression and spark. $20
  8. gasser

Honda hourmeter / tach *Brand New*

Honda ENM Tach / Hourmeter. $20 shipped
  9. gasser

Rims - Hubs - Tires *BRAND NEW*

All of these parts are new and have never been mounted on a minibike or kart. Carlisle 13x5-6 ribbed tire mounted on a 5" wide Douglas Q+ rim. $30 Carlisle 13x5-6 slick mounted on a 5" wide Douglas Q+ wheel. $30 Douglas Q+ rims. (2) 6 x 8.5 (2) 6 x 5 $20 each (4)...
  10. gasser

Tecumseh Side Popper

Pulled this engine from a craftsman edger. The original owner said he bought the edger in 1980. Jives with the I.D. tag of 1979. Pulled the plug, and the valves operate normal, and turns over fine. This is the HS25, but same bore and stroke as the HS30. 5/8 shaft. $50. Located in Portland, OR...
  11. gasser

Walbro WB-32-1 24mm Carb

Brand new, never used, with box. Low and High speed needles, 24mm venturi. I've used these on GX200's. As well as smaller 2 stroke motors around 100-120cc with good success. $40 shipped.
  12. gasser

GXV160 Flywheel

Good take off flywheel. Comes off of blade brake model. Works great on gx200's. $30 shipped.
  13. gasser

Continental AU7 Engine

These were very popular for quartet midget racing after WWII. Later built by Detroit Engine Co. Aka DECO. This is a true continental. 6:1 reduction box. Hasn't ran in years, but I shot a prime in it, and it lit off. Also has original owners manual. $200
  14. gasser

Hiawatha Doodlebug dimensions

Have a customer that wants me to build a modern rendition. I need to know the wheelbase, chassis height, and handlebar width. I can figure the rest out from there. Anyone have one they can get dimensions off of, or know where there might be plans available?
  15. gasser

Burris 1.3 Roller Rockers

For gx200/clone. Great shape. Located in Portland, OR $60 shipped
  16. gasser

Complete GX200

Complete engine. 3/4 shaft. Came off a Dewalt pressure washer that had a bad pump. Was running good when pulled. Been sitting in my shop a couple years now. Getting out of mini's and karts. Located in Portland, OR. $150 shipped in the lower 48.
  17. gasser

Burris Ratio Rockers

Burris steel ratio rockers. Low hours on them. Fantastic shape. $75 shipped
  18. gasser

Yamaha RD250 engine

I have a complete running '73 RD-250 motor with carbs and ignition. Its a twin cylinder 250cc 2 stroke with 5 speed trans. Can email or text pictures if anyone is interested. $400 for the whole swap.
  19. gasser

Tecumseh HM80

Good old HM80. 1" crank. Came off a chipper. Its been sitting a long time. Gas tank was crushed so i pulled it off. I squirt fuel in the carb and it fired right up. Will for sure need carb work. Beyond that, I know nothing about it. Im not a Tecumseh guy. $50 + Shipping
  20. gasser

Mcculloch Mac-15 80cc motor

Mac 15 engine. 80cc. In good shape. Been sitting a long long time. Has great compression and spark. The motor is missing the intake and carb. This motor is still a 2 port. Pretty torquey but low reving. The 3rd port is cast in the cylinder, just needs to be machined out if you want a hot revvy...