Search results

1. capriottikidd

13hp clone motor w/ clutch

almost new 13hp clone motor. comes with a hillard clutch. ready to go $300 shipped!
  2. capriottikidd

13hp clone engine for sale

whats up guys, its been a while since ive posted.. ive got a almost brand new 13hp motor with Centrifugal clutch and air filter adapter. do not have original gas tank. i might have a filter laying around ill throw in for free. im thinking 350 shipped ? or make me an offer engine runs...
  3. capriottikidd

go kart parts...

i have a steering wheel, 2 complete tie rods, steering shaft and a upright mount for the shaft, comes with all the hardware that it needs to mount up. $75 shipped...pm with question also have 2 50mm rear axles bearings for $50 shipped.
  4. capriottikidd

gx200 clone. no HF predators

like the title says, i need a gx200 clone, must be complete and would prefer a stock one, i dont need the exhaust too, so if you have one with out it, ill take it. need one asap thanks
  5. capriottikidd

D.I.Y. homemade valve spring compressor for $6!

okay so i needed a valve spring compressor to install my valves in my xr50 race head, and couldnt find one at a local auto store, and the ones online were expensive and i didnt want to wait for shipping.... so i made my own! took a 6" C-clamp, and welded a 5/8" tube to it and made a cut out so...
  6. capriottikidd

WTB: mild honda clone or briggs animal

as the title says. looking for a mild clone.. possibly a stock clone for the right price. or a briggs animal. let me know what you guys got thanks
  7. capriottikidd

shifter kart build/rebuild

well i finally convinced my dad to let me buy a shifter kart. so i found what i think to be a pretty good deal on craigslist for a kart. 700 bucks for it. its a "DINO" chassisfront and rear breaks, 1979 rm125 motor. full shifter linkage and clutch. but no side pods or front plastic bumper. i am...
  8. capriottikidd

tillotson billet fuel cap

was goin to use on my project but never got around to it. 20 bucks and its yours
  9. capriottikidd

GTC torque converter

slighty used, no more than 5 hours of use and wasn't abused. 12T #35 chain 3/4" bore everything is there. $165 plus shipping thanks. i will get better pics up asap this is the only pic i could find on my comp
  10. capriottikidd

what kart is this?

im not sure if it was homemade or not, but would it be worth the trade for a little pocket rocket bike? i don't want the bike anymore... i figure i would just sand it down and shoot it with some paint to make it look good again... let me know what you guys think
  11. capriottikidd

quick question on tires.

what is the diameter of a 4.10/3.50-5 tire? is it 10 inches? just need to double check
  12. capriottikidd

Super big valve head for sale.

it started as a real honda 14cc head, then i sent it out, has never been ran since it was worked. this was going to go on my gx200 project but i gave up, 32mm intake 28 exhaust. i have a whole build sheet with all the details, just pm me for it. 350 shipped. i know theres no pic but i will up...
  13. capriottikidd

Is it possible to run the engine in this position?

I found this bike over at motorbicycling.com and i was wondering how reliable will the engine be, or the longevity of it? He has run it in this position and he says it performs very well... just needed to fill it will more oil. so am i missing something here? as long as the crank and cam get...
  14. capriottikidd

is this a fair/good trade...

trade my mini with a 6.5 honda clone, GTC TAV for a 2003 honda xr70??
  15. capriottikidd

Misc parts for sale

1. Black aluminum catch can with drain plug, comes with air filtler-$50 2. Blue 1/2 gallon round tank 4" by 8" long comes with petcock-$60 Both are brand new, does not include shipping, if you buy both ill give you free shipping.
  16. capriottikidd

GAS tilly 304 wx carb

Tilly 304 wx gas carb- correct needles, popoff and fulcrum arm set, max flow air filter adapter. Fresh gaskets/diaphrams. Bolt on your manifold and throttle linkage and go....$95 i have a throttle linkage kit i can throw in for....10 bucks Also have a billet fuel cap i can add in....20 bucks
  17. capriottikidd

misc gx200 parts and short block assembly

need to sell, buying a car soon so i need cash, BRAND NEW genuine honda gx200 shortblock assembly.... $160 genuine honda coil.... $15 Fan shroud, little dirty....$10
  18. capriottikidd

GO-FAST parts forsale and some misc parts...

need to sell, buying a car soon so i need cash, BRAND NEW genuine honda gx200 shortblock assembly.... $160 + shipping, shipping should be less then 10 bucks 18cc bare head, used... $25 genuine honda coil.... $15 Fan shroud, little dirty....$10
  19. capriottikidd

Pleasee help!

okay, so today i tried to take the stock intake off to replace it, and when i was turning the bolt on one of the studs it just kept turning, and turning, wouldn't come off! so i did i strip the nut, or the stud? and how should i remove it?
  20. capriottikidd

whats wrong with my clone??

okay, so today i was trying to start it for a pretty long time, i checked the plug, and when i unscrewed it, oil came out, and the plug was drenched in oil, any idea were this oil might have come from ?