Search results

1. M

Yeah I would love to get a chainguard decal. I'm going to try and get the engine pan decal...

Yeah I would love to get a chainguard decal. I'm going to try and get the engine pan decal repro'd from a guy I know.How much for the decal,let me know. Got any pics of the decal?? Thanks Mike
  2. M

Harbor Freight $99.99 6.5 clone engine NOW 6/1/10

I picked up 2 of these today,no problem with using 2 coupons at once at all. Also the regular sale price was 129,and this is obviously 99. I popped for the 2 year replacement on both and since the price was 99 it knocked the cost of the replacement plan down to 20 bucks an engine. Still cheaper...
  3. M

El Burro Sand-N-Sno Bike

Thanks Del Fuegos,I'll check out his pics for some guidance.
  4. M

El Burro

I just picked up an El Burro on saturday off of Craigslist. It's gonna need to get disassembled,blasted,shot,and re-powered. If anyone has any parts or an El Burro to get some measurements from for the chain guard,it would be much appreciated. I'm thinking I might have to fab a chain guard and...
  5. M

El Burro Sand-N-Sno Bike

Hello, I'm new to the site and love all the info from the guys. I noticed someone else posted asking for any and all info on an El Burro and was wondering if you could send me all the info that you have as you did for him a few years back. It's missing the chain guard and I am going to try and...