Search results

1. wellohhhkthen

JCpenney Bird eng. barn deweller

JCpenney / Bird eng. mini bike that has been setting for years. Motor turns over, no air cleaner, chain is pretty rusty, along with other stuff It is located in Hartford city Indiana I prefer local pick up. Asking 295. . It is located in Hartford city Indiana. I am asking 295.
  2. wellohhhkthen

1968 Rupp TT500 project

Parting out Thanks for the interest
  3. wellohhhkthen

Heald Super Bronc ? roller

This has been sold Thanks
  4. wellohhhkthen

1968 Rupp TT500 project

This is a 68 Rupp TT500 for restoration. it is in Hartford city Indiana and It is 575.00 It is missing the chain guard, 2 speed jackshaft, rear brake caliper, and the kick stand. The seat is junk. It might be missing other stuff that I am not aware of. I think it is the original 5 horse...
  5. wellohhhkthen

FG VW Bug go kart bodies

Chuck Miller made some VW go karts after he did the mold to make the VW Zinger show car This is a replica of the original
  6. wellohhhkthen

Rupp with a Hodaka?

It is a 68 but It doesn't look like disc brakes so probably not a tt500? It has a different style mount but it also has a few similarities to one I posted.
  7. wellohhhkthen

1962 Rupp Dart Cycle standard

I thought I would add this photo of the standard and the deluxe
  8. wellohhhkthen

Rupp with a Hodaka?

The other side
  9. wellohhhkthen

Rupp with a Hodaka?

I think this is a different year or at least model Rupp as it has a swingarm and jackshaft and the one in the add is a hard tail. That might have a bearing on the placement. The add does offer engines and installation kits also.?
  10. wellohhhkthen

Heald Super Bronc ? roller

Heald Super Bronc rolling project It has no engine or guard. 150 picked up in Hartford city Indiana 765-717=0385
  11. wellohhhkthen

This was posted in another thread
  12. wellohhhkthen

Rupp with a Hodaka?

The guy claims he bought it like that in 1966 from a motorcycle shop in Terre Haute Indiana. Do you suppose that is possible?
  13. wellohhhkthen

Rupp with a Hodaka?

here is a photo this maybe a little newer with a jackshaft and swing arm
  14. wellohhhkthen

Rupp with a Hodaka?

That is very insightful. Thanks
  15. wellohhhkthen

Rupp with a Hodaka?

I know Bonanza offered mini bikes with a Hodaka. I had a guy tell he had a Rupp with a Hodaka that he bought in 1966 in Terre Haute Indiana. I wondered if anyone had any insight?
  16. wellohhhkthen

This is a 1963 Deluxe? with fenders ,larger seat 4 cycle pads on the pegs and
  17. wellohhhkthen

here is another photo
  18. wellohhhkthen

It is a standsrd and the guythat I got it from had the original seat rebuilt and had a second seat made so he could ride it and save the original seat cover. The original one is just laying on the replacement for the photo
  19. wellohhhkthen

I picked this up lately it has a power products 2 cycle The dart cycle seat is the original cover with new board and foam. Any body have one to compare the serial number tag.
  20. wellohhhkthen

Rupp Dart Cycle

dart cycle I have posted these in the Strictly US survivors thread. I have had the Rupp several years. The other is a GoKart1200 I picked up at Hershey a couple years ago.