Rupp with a Hodaka?

I know Bonanza offered mini bikes with a Hodaka. I had a guy tell he had a Rupp with a Hodaka that he bought in 1966 in Terre Haute Indiana. I wondered if anyone had any insight?

jrzmac

The guy claims he bought it like that in 1966 from a motorcycle shop in Terre Haute Indiana. Do you suppose that is possible?
It could be? it just looks a little big in there to me. who knows, I havent seen anyone with a pic of one yet except the one you just posted so maybe thats how they looked? doesn't look like the ad at all though?

It could be? it just looks a little big in there to me. who knows, I havent seen anyone with a pic of one yet except the one you just posted so maybe thats how they looked? doesn't look like the ad at all though?
I think this is a different year or at least model Rupp as it has a swingarm and jackshaft and the one in the add is a hard tail. That might have a bearing on the placement. The add does offer engines and installation kits also.?

jrzmac

wow it looks like a tt500 or something? I've never seen that one before. damn those things must of cooked with those hodakas in there!

It is a 68 but It doesn't look like disc brakes so probably not a tt500? It has a different style mount but it also has a few similarities to one I posted.