Search results

1. wellohhhkthen

JCpenney Bird eng. barn deweller

JCpenney / Bird eng. mini bike that has been setting for years. Motor turns over, no air cleaner, chain is pretty rusty, along with other stuff It is located in Hartford city Indiana I prefer local pick up. Asking 295. . It is located in Hartford city Indiana. I am asking 295.
  2. wellohhhkthen

1968 Rupp TT500 project

This is a 68 Rupp TT500 for restoration. it is in Hartford city Indiana and It is 575.00 It is missing the chain guard, 2 speed jackshaft, rear brake caliper, and the kick stand. The seat is junk. It might be missing other stuff that I am not aware of. I think it is the original 5 horse...
  3. wellohhhkthen

Heald Super Bronc ? roller

Heald Super Bronc rolling project It has no engine or guard. 150 picked up in Hartford city Indiana 765-717=0385
  4. wellohhhkthen

Rupp with a Hodaka?

I know Bonanza offered mini bikes with a Hodaka. I had a guy tell he had a Rupp with a Hodaka that he bought in 1966 in Terre Haute Indiana. I wondered if anyone had any insight?
  5. wellohhhkthen

1962 Rupp Dart Cycle standard

I picked this up lately it has a power products 2 cycle The dart cycle seat is the original cover with new board and foam. Any body have one to compare the serial number tag.
  6. wellohhhkthen

Clinton 2 stroke 500

The number starts with 500 and it says 2&3/4 hp on the decal. It has compression and the tank is a little rust stained but not crusty. Located in Hartford city Indiana and Asking 200 plus shipping.
  7. wellohhhkthen

Lil Indian 7000 with Clinton egine

It is in Hartford city Indiana and it is 425 as pictured. Local pick up. It is for restoration and had some rewelds 765-717-0385 or Guffey@GuffeyStuff.com
  8. wellohhhkthen

Lil Indian question

I picked up a lil Indian today and wonder if if the engine and drive can be original I will post photos soon It is a disc brake with swing arm rear model and has a 2 cycle Clinton with a varible speed jack shaft. Thanks in advance
  9. wellohhhkthen

Bonanza Chopper?

Bonanza chopper project in Hartford city Indiana. Price 500 I don't know if it has the correct motor. 765-717-0385
  10. wellohhhkthen

Alexander Reynolds, frame, 50.00

Alexander Reynolds frame with small ape hangers that attach with what looks seat post clamps from a bike. It has a serial number on the back of the fork. It is 1966xx I think. It has fenders the front rim is rusted out and neither wheel rolls. I can bring it to AnnArbor. 765-717-0385
  11. wellohhhkthen

Speedway Blue Angel

This is a Speedway Blue Angel in good unrestored condition price 1100 I am near Muncie Indiana 765-717-0385
  12. wellohhhkthen

Hersey find

I put a photo of this on another thread but thought I would ask here. Is this a fox trail bug
  13. wellohhhkthen

Rupp Continental Electra question

Can anyone tell me about the year of this Rupp and does anyone have one? What should the headlight look like
  14. wellohhhkthen

Wanted Meyers Lynx? mini bike

I would like to find an original condition Meyers Lynx sold by the company that made the Meyers manx dune buggies. 765-717-0385 Also original paint Rupp Continental TT500 or Roadster mini bikes.
  15. wellohhhkthen

Swap meet find

I picked this up at a swap meet in Ohio yesterday. It is a Rupp serial number 79947 brakes front and rear. It has had some murdification.
  16. wellohhhkthen

Meyers Lynx or Mickey Bike or both

I would like to find a Meyers Lynx and or a Mickey bike in original condition. The meyers came in 3 different models and I don't know much about them Thanks
  17. wellohhhkthen

Fox Campus?

I think this is a Fox Campus the side panels have been removed but the little tank looking addition is still on it. The rear tire is junk it turns over and has compression. Local pickup or delivery to the Portland scooter meet later this summer. 765-7l7-O385 loction is Hartford city Indiana and...
  18. wellohhhkthen

which Rupp is it

I know it is a Rupp what model is it
  19. wellohhhkthen

Chain guard ID?

I wonder if anyone reconizes this chain guard Thanks
  20. wellohhhkthen

new guy with old rupps

I joined this site to see if I could learn more about vintge mini bikes I have a couple of Rupps and want to broaden my interests