Hersey find

It's a Fox. It looks like this Doodlebug other than the bars.

Wello------, What you have there is an early model Fox Doodlebug. Fox later got rid of the single downtube and replaced it with a double downtube. They also put a dog leg (kink) in the handle bars just above the triple-tree for more comfortable steering, and they added a spring type suspension to the lower forks. Your style of chainguard was only used on the Doodlebug and Sprite models, and yours if definitely not a Sprite. Bottom line? "Early Doodlebug" Ogy

mini bike

That is what I kept seeing when I looked at it and yours and the brochure? Does yours have a mount for a license plate

Last edited:
i like your minibike,can you tell me your adress,and if you have a watch dog,its nice i was just thinkingggggg no,i better not,very nice scour
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smile:

That is what I kept seeing when I looked at it and yours and the brochure? Does yours have a mount for a license plate
No...mine does not have a lic. plate mount. Maybe that was part of the lighting option.

Under the silver on my engine is red. I'm glad to see the red engine on yours. Mine will eventually get a full Resto. Seeing the red on yours definitely helps:thumbsup: