Search results

1. H

BC1500 and BC1100

Wow...I don't know why you guys are so hot to find out who got them? Wasn't everyone saying they really weren't rare right? I didn't get much for them so who cares? I don't understand how this thread could get so popular now that they're gone??? If none of you wanted to buy them...and you...
  2. H

BC1500 and BC1100

Boy...you guys really know your stuff. These Bonanza's aren't worth much at all. I originally posted them up for sale to generate some cash to help me out of a financial hole but I ended up getting less than half of what I originally posted them for! I would have taken even $1000 bucks for...
  3. BC1500 Fork Tube

BC1500 Fork Tube

4. BC1500 Engine Plate

BC1500 Engine Plate

5. H

BC1500 and BC1100

Dear Hent, I appreciate your comment but you are wrong...I was actually looking at restoring them before this morning. I've always said that I may sell them but I was actually planning the clean up before deciding. You seem to think I'm a collector that's just selling another barn...
  6. H

Bonanza...Sell or Restore?

Bryan...I am suddenly FORCED to sell them! I am really holding out for top dollar. I would be willing to meet you half way between your location and mine to deliver. I would need cash on delivery. Just let me know what you have in mind. Tommie d has already asked to sell him the 1100. I...
  7. H

BC1500 and BC1100

Hi Tommie d... I'm really trying to move them together. I actually don't mind shipping them but would like to know how you would prefer they be shipped? I can in fact disassemble them and pack them in individual boxes but I don't know if you would want them taken apart. Also, I would need...
  8. H

BC1500 and BC1100

Something has just come up today that I have to generate cash for. As many of you probably have read, my plan was to clean them up but I won't be able to complete the cleaning. I need to get these sold. If you are interested, please let me know. You can see pictures of the two of them in my...
  9. H

Is this cool???

I've got the Bonanza's (BC-1500 and BC-1100) in the garage getting cleaned up right now. It's going to be a long process because they're pretty darn filthy right now but dang they are really cool. I'm having to figure out the ignition on the BC-1500 to get it running but I think it's going to...
  10. H

Is this cool???

Hey Mini-bikers! As i've been cleaning up around the home office I remembered I had this. What I didn't know was that I also had a Bonanza Instruction Manual inside along with the original sales receipt for the manual itself from 1970! hahahahaha! Check this out! Darin:thumbsup: p.s...
  11. H

Still an original survivor or not?

Definitely not for sale now guys. I'm cleaning them up still. I'm not near done yet but finding that it goes way slower than I had hoped. Like I mentioned I will likely give you guys the first shot at them before doing the ebay thing if I choose to do that. The way they're looking its not...
  12. H

Bonanza BC1100 Clean Up

Step 1... Hi All...This was just step one in the clean up. I am planning to do a bit more detailing although I doubt I'll be doing any repainting. I really don't want to make it look slapped together. I'd rather have the chips than to mess it up with my uneven hand! hahahahahahahahaha...
  13. H

Comment by 'hanapaa90504' in media 'BC1500 - Rear'

Hi DGAXEMAN... I haven't decided to sell yet. The more I am on this site the more I realize how valuable it is. If and when I do sell it, it will be going as a tandem with the BC1100. I don't want to separate them and I also don't want to get stuck with the BC1100. We'll see. Thanks for...
  14. H

Bonanza BC1100 Clean Up

Here are some shots from the clean up today. Nothing major...not a lot of disassembly. I basically took a jumbo can of WD-40 and sprayed it all over and scrubbed with a toothbrush. I have been cautioned against hard solvents so I decided to go with WD...as I think its a very light solvent. I...
  15. BC1100 Rear Half

BC1100 Rear Half

16. BC1100 Front 3/4

BC1100 Front 3/4

17. BC1100 - Engine Rear

BC1100 - Engine Rear

18. BC1100 - Drive

BC1100 - Drive

19. BC1100 Serial No. Badge

BC1100 Serial No. Badge

20. H

Still an original survivor or not?

Tires... I'm pretty sure these are original tires and they did say Carlisle on them. They are the 5.30x4.50-6 size. They've got a big blocky tread pattern. They look cool so I wish I could get replacements, but I guess thats not going to happen? Thanks again... Darin