Search results

1. O

Bonanza kidney bean wheels

Yes - SOLD thank you Stangrcr1!!
  2. O

suspended frame

Hello - I have not a clue on the maker of this frame. Looks to be a modified taco? Please look at the pics closely. The jack shaft assembly is pretty rusty. Ask any questions you may have. looking to get $150 for the frame and fork. I will ship it but have NO idea on a shipping...
  3. O

Bonanza kidney bean wheels

a pair of wheels $75 shipped. I lightly bead blasted them. I had to drill out the old screws, did a pretty decent job. only 1 hole is slightly outta round. the bearing cup on one is rough but will hold a bearing. the back side of the 2 wider ones have pieces missing but shouldn't affect...
  4. O

new mini?

Not sure what this is? stamped steel swing arm. 2 piece bolt together frame. Rad wheels look stock. Jack shaft gear is on the outside of frame.
  5. O

what is this?

Any other guesses? I was sorta leaning towards Taco ish? I have not seen anything like this one.
  6. O

what is this?

I just picked this up. Not sure who the maker is?
  7. O

Frank - Yes, have you done anything with that chopper yet? My friends name is Jim his number...

Frank - Yes, have you done anything with that chopper yet? My friends name is Jim his number is 509-844-6176
  8. O

Is this a Taco?

Looks like it started as a Taco 44 :shrug:
  9. christmas presents

christmas presents

I built these 2 bikes for my buddy and his wife for a Christmas present. Kustom built milk crate carrier!!
  10. O

2nd chrome midget tank

Quarter midget tank available, I would take $45 shipped
  11. O

chrome quarter midget tank

Quarter midget tank still available. I would take $90 shipped
  12. 04414

13. 02419

14. O

whos the maker?

Mac - I thought the rear axle mounts look aggie, I wasnt so sure what the forks are. The lower axle mount is pretty unique.
  15. O

whos the maker?

I should know but not sure what this frame is. Bottom of forks and rear axle mount is foreign to me
  16. Unknown

Unknown

Not sure what this is
  17. Unknown

Unknown

Not sure what this is
  18. Unknown

Unknown

Not sure what this is
  19. Western Flyer Trail Flight SS400

Western Flyer Trail Flight SS400

garage sale score, pulled straight out of a shed Western Flyer Trail Flight SS400
  20. Western Flyer Trail Flight SS400

Western Flyer Trail Flight SS400

garage sale score, pulled straight out of a shed Western Flyer Trail Flight SS400