Search results

1. O

suspended frame

Hello - I have not a clue on the maker of this frame. Looks to be a modified taco? Please look at the pics closely. The jack shaft assembly is pretty rusty. Ask any questions you may have. looking to get $150 for the frame and fork. I will ship it but have NO idea on a shipping...
  2. O

Bonanza kidney bean wheels

a pair of wheels $75 shipped. I lightly bead blasted them. I had to drill out the old screws, did a pretty decent job. only 1 hole is slightly outta round. the bearing cup on one is rough but will hold a bearing. the back side of the 2 wider ones have pieces missing but shouldn't affect...
  3. O

new mini?

Not sure what this is? stamped steel swing arm. 2 piece bolt together frame. Rad wheels look stock. Jack shaft gear is on the outside of frame.
  4. O

what is this?

I just picked this up. Not sure who the maker is?
  5. O

whos the maker?

I should know but not sure what this frame is. Bottom of forks and rear axle mount is foreign to me
  6. O

2nd chrome midget tank

Quarter midget tank, the gas outlet bung leaks, weld is cracked. reweld and paint? rechrome? Inside is pretty clean. $55 shipped
  7. O

chrome quarter midget tank

I believe this is a quarter midget tank. Please let me know if I am wrong. I do not know what brand it would have been on. Nice shape for age. one ding in side, 2 dings on one end. inside is pretty darn clean. chrome is nice. $100 shipped
  8. O

Cat chrome tank

Artic Cat chrome tank Artic Cat chrome tank. has dings and dents. inside has medium rust scale. should clean up. looks like gas dried up in it. no rust rot tank $60 shipped
  9. O

bonanza chopper fork

Bonanza chopper fork. pretty straight, not bent up. The bad, someone double wrapped the triple tree area with an extra layer of sheetmetal? not sure why. available in 2 different ways, with or with out the front wheel, and axle. $45 plus actual shipping for just the fork $80 plus...
  10. O

west bend engine parts pieces

A small pile of West Bend engine parts. all the parts are pictured. Stock intakes, and case half. forgive me I dont know alot about west bends. these parts came to me in a trade. All parts look to be usable. No breaks or cracks. I would take $35 for the pile including shipping to...
  11. O

10" steel wheel and sprocket

Please forgive me I do not know what this wheel came off of. It has heavy surface rust but not the deep down pitted cancer rust. Should clean right up with a sand blaster. 10" steel wheel. The sprocket is in good shape and is riveted to the rim half. I would take $25 shipped to...
  12. O

bonanza go power wheels, 1 kidney bean

1 pair of Bonanza wheels. No cracks or breaks. Old and need a polish. They have been lightly blasted to clean them up. $90 for the pair shipped. Paypal or USPS money order 1 Kidney bean wheel. Look close one side has a break in it. great for a rear wheel, hide the break with a...
  13. O

bonanza wheels new pair

Bonanza 8" repop wheels. I have 2 pairs of these available. $75 per pair shipped. Thanks, Korey
  14. O

Nos Ruttman blue sparkle hand grips

Nos Ruttman blue sparkle hand grips, 1 pair. New in the package. Packing is rough but the grips are sweet. There are small holes in the bag and the grips are nice and pliable and not sticky 1" hole The lose grips out of the package are for example only. $20 shipped to your door...
  15. O

what is this

Picked up this fork, came from southern calf. 20+ years ago. Any ideas if this a stock chopper fork?
  16. O

nos 5/8 #41 chain clutch $12

ODD BALL - Please if any one has a use for these puppys let me know. I have about 6 of each style. The gold ones say, Horstman MFG. Monrovia Calf. The silver ones say Tong Seng, tawian $12 each on USA and $10 on Tawains each plus shipping
  17. O

mix match??

Pretty sure this is a lil indian frame, Did lil indian ever you these forks? They look like ruttman forks. both brands used these mags. This was todays Craigslist find!!
  18. O

What is it?

I picked up this Taco and not sure what the rear wheel is off of? 6 inch wheel
  19. O

2 homelite trail kings

I have a pair of homelite trailkings. made in leavenworth washington. both are different models but similar. The red one has a factory buddy seat. Sold with or without that seat. they have separate 2 speed gear boxes. I live in Spokane wa. and do not want to ship these. perfer local...
  20. O

what is it?

Todays $30 dollar craigslist find! looks to be factory built. Front fork is chrome under the black paint. The fork ends at the bottom where the axle goes through are exactly like the taco ones. the rear looks like campus?