Search results

1. shanerides

MI El Burro 8hp for sale

Thanks for the antifreeze tire tip!
  2. shanerides

MI El Burro 8hp for sale

I have this El Burro for sale. It turned out to be a bit more work than I wanted. I got it to "run" but it needs some tuning to get it going well. It seems to be original and the seat is not torn at all. The back tire is dry rotted with cracks and will not hold air for more than 5 min. The...
  3. shanerides

INFO on EL BURRO SAND AND SNO BIKE

Can you still get some tires to fit the El Burro? I just got one this week that was sitting in a barn. The rear tire isn't holding any air at all.
  4. El Burro

El Burro

5. shanerides

newbie here

Pictures!
  6. shanerides

ElBurro

I'm picking up this El Burro Sand & Snow today for a few bucks...kind of. Anyone know what these things are worth? It's looks to be in good shape and original with a blue frame and the 8hp motor. Any info would be great. Shane
  7. shanerides

Posted here just in case its to away from OldMiniBikes Topics ??Yamaha Big Wheel??

They are both good, but I guess it would depend on what kind of ridding you are going to do. Personally I'd go with a dirt bike.
  8. shanerides

Newbie From Michigan

Hello, I'm also from MI and new on this site. I have a 2001 Triumph Bonneville that I ride. I also have a 71' Triumph bobber project and a few mountain bikes. I'm picking up this 8hp El Burro today!
  9. shanerides

New from MI

Hello, I am picking up a Sand & Snow El Burro today fresh from a friends fathers barn. Any ideal what these things are worth? Shane