MI El Burro 8hp for sale

I have this El Burro for sale. It turned out to be a bit more work than I wanted. I got it to "run" but it needs some tuning to get it going well. It seems to be original and the seat is not torn at all. The back tire is dry rotted with cracks and will not hold air for more than 5 min. The fiberglass in the chain guard is cracked and the air filter foam is rotted out. The rope will not return very well when pulled out. I'm asking $500.00 and I'm located in Tecumseh, MI 49286. You can e-mail me at shanerides@hotmail.com for any questions.
Shane

try putting some antifreeze in those floatation tires when they do that.. Prop the bike on blocks so the tires have no weight on them and put some antifreeze in there and blow em up and spin them... Not even 5 minutes is pretty bad but it might just fix them... I've seen 6X6 argos that wouldn't hold air for a day, fixed with antifreeze, and they wouldn't ever go FLAT after that.. :thumbsup: old hillbilly engineering trick.. And it works :thumbsup: something about the antifreeze swells the cracks shut???? :confused: Not sure how it works but I know if they aren't huge gashes wide open splits and it's just light cracks it does work... :confused: