Search results

1. B

Big bike sale ...everything must go

Damn those are some nice bikes!!! I really wish I had some extra scratch. :thumbsup:
  2. B

Trail horse wheels mags for trade

Trail Horse rims Are these rims still available? All I have to trade is $$$'s.
  3. B

Set of Trailhorse Mags Wanted

I'm looking to buy a nice set of Trailhorse Mags in really good condition, that are complete with a good sprocket, and the band brake drum included too. If you have a set, please send some pics and your price shipped to 77429. Thanks!:scooter:
  4. B

Bandit40, I read in a post where you may possibly be making some repro Trailhorse Wheels in...

Bandit40, I read in a post where you may possibly be making some repro Trailhorse Wheels in the future.....if so, please contact me when they become available!!! Thanks! Eric
  5. B

Looking to buy a NOS 5 HP Tecumseh to be used with a Comet TC

I just found a Tecumseh HS-50 and I bought it. Thanks to all who viewed the thread. Regards, Eric
  6. B

I'm not really sure on an exact model. I picked this frame up locally for $40 bux on CL. It had been repainted (badly) many times and all badging had been long ago stripped. It's just my guess on being a Gilson/Wards frame. The only reason I say it's a guess is this one had no...
  7. B

I'm looking to buy either a NOS Tecumseh 5 hp HS50 (or similiar) or one that's already rebuilt and basically looks early 70's period correct and runs perfectly. I need one with a 3/4" keyed & threaded shaft too. This isn't needed for show, but I am doing a father/son project and want an engine...
  8. B

Wanted: Early-Mid 70's Montgomery Wards Roller

Still looking for someone with an available bike.........
  9. B

Yeah, I had this very model when I was a kid, and it is'nt terribly fast top end, maybe 30-35 mph with a wind blowing up behind you (lol), but it is pretty quick off the line with the torque converter setup. I'd be interested if the bike is available. Thanks!
  10. B

Or if you want to sell it 100% complete. I'd be interested too!
  11. B

That's a nice one DT. Good find! I would definately be interested if you decide to pull the motor. Please let me know if it's available.
  12. B

Small Frame and Fork Set

Badtec - Yours is a Wards. Is it available?
  13. B

Good point George. Profile change done. I'm in Cypress Texas
  14. B

Thanks Roccosbike!

A pic of what? I have nothing to sell. I just want to BUY a bike, and have so far had a hard time finding one for sale, until I found this forum. Luckily, there seem to be quite a few floating around out there, and I just want to locate one for sale at a fair price, that's all. It's good...
  15. B

Leathernunn, I'd be interested if it's available and for sale. Please send me a couple pics and your price if you'd be willing to part with it. I'm looking for a project to do with my son over the winter. Thanks for the reply! Regards, Eric
  16. B

Small Frame and Fork Set

Yes it is. Is it available?
  17. B

Thanks mmister for the heads up! I'll contact Rocco and see if he has one available.
  18. B

Thanks Roccosbike!

Roccosbike, I was told you may have a bike available that I am looking to buy. I am looking for a old Montgomery Wards, from early to mid 70's vintage. If you have one available, please contact me with pics and prices please. Thanks, Bearcat
  19. B

I am looking for a early-mid 70's Montgomery Wards roller as a project. I am attaching a borrowed pic from OldMiniBikes member The Restore Kid of the model I am looking to buy. I hope it is ok to use Restore Kid's borrowed photo as an example of the model I am looking for. Any member with one of...
  20. B

Wards minibike

Hi, I'm pretty new to the forum and had joined to try to find out the model number of an a wards minibike like I had when I was a kid. (Finally have) Yours is the same model as mine was (they originally came with a 5 hp Tecumseh btw), same color, wheels, band brake etc. I was wondering...