Wanted: Early-Mid 70's Montgomery Wards Roller

I am looking for a early-mid 70's Montgomery Wards roller as a project. I am attaching a borrowed pic from OldMiniBikes member The Restore Kid of the model I am looking to buy. I hope it is ok to use Restore Kid's borrowed photo as an example of the model I am looking for.

Any member with one of these bikes available to sell, please contact me with photos and price. Shipping will be to 77429.

Thank you.

Bearcat

Attachments

Leathernunn,

I'd be interested if it's available and for sale. Please send me a couple pics and your price if you'd be willing to part with it. I'm looking for a project to do with my son over the winter.

Thanks for the reply!

Regards,

Eric

george3

Leathernunn,

I'd be interested if it's available and for sale. Please send me a couple pics and your price if you'd be willing to part with it. I'm looking for a project to do with my son over the winter.

Thanks for the reply!

Regards,

Eric
cypress? in Ca.? you should post your state by your name.

That's a nice one DT. Good find!

I would definately be interested if you decide to pull the motor. Please let me know if it's available.

Or if you want to sell it 100% complete. I'd be interested too!
I will let you know.

The guy I bought it off of said it been in storage for many years. His brother bought it back in the 70s. The back fender is bent because he said they use to sit way back and pull wheelies. I guess that torque converter setup allows you to do that?

I will be taking better pictures of it today, I just used my cell phone yesterday.

Yeah, I had this very model when I was a kid, and it is'nt terribly fast top end, maybe 30-35 mph with a wind blowing up behind you (lol), but it is pretty quick off the line with the torque converter setup.

I'd be interested if the bike is available. Thanks!