Search results

1. crazycanuck

should i buy the db30 hydraulic brakes from hot rod mini bikes?

probally concerned about damage or warping from the increased grabbing power.. ive had mine for awhile with alot of HARD braking and nothing wrong with them... great product pro mod:thumbsup:
  2. crazycanuck

New RLV 4117 Silencer

so how does it sound compared to no muffler? thats a nice mini what kind of front end is on it?
  3. crazycanuck

Get a grip - OFF?!?!

i use saftey wire on my hand grips for my mountain bike, but i like the hairspray idea though so ill have give that a try.
  4. crazycanuck

New Vids

just trying out a homemade chest mount for my flip camera, worked alot smoother than the handlebar mount these single cylinder motors shake way to much for that lol. sorry for the really dark parts it was lighter out and i had a light but its only a led bike light so it dosn't show up at all...
  5. crazycanuck

cleaning minibike?

dirty enuff? well ive decided to put my db and clone engine to the test and see what they are made of. i ride it hard pretty much daily on all different terrain, weather etc... only doing basic matinence change oil, brake fluid keep things tight and lubed... it rained hard the last 2 days...
  6. crazycanuck

Chain coming off

so have you had any problems with the idler gear compared to a roller wheel? like warping of the teeth or binding issues?
  7. crazycanuck

Doodlebug Issue

yeah even the db i got used would pull me around decently even up hills, granted they are not not huge inclines like the 6.5 can and i weigh about 180lb.
  8. crazycanuck

Ok be honest, how many of you have done this?

lol sweet smoke show
  9. crazycanuck

The Budget Bike

this build is great, alot of really nice fab work dr.watson headers are wicked.. those rims came out real nice and the tires add some nice bad assness(is that even a word:shrug:)
  10. crazycanuck

Wifes bike

i 2nd that maybe a clutch cover with a red cross nice bike either way good luck and ride safe
  11. crazycanuck

Chics

lmao, the picture makes it so much better.. i let my brother try my db30 after the 6.5 install told not to blip the thottle to much....he laughs and says yeah right, guns it right into the only tree around which is about 10 feet off to the side, he wasnt really laughing so much then but i...
  12. crazycanuck

2- DB-30's

i really like that blue one:thumbsup: moving to vancouver, canada anytime soon???
  13. crazycanuck

Who rides minis for real world purposes ????

use mine for corner stores runs for smoke and such, its fun to ride and funny to watch peoples faces.usally get a few questions aswell..
  14. crazycanuck

bonanza?

yeah its posted on CL as a bonanza i i didnt think it was and wanted to double check b4 i even talked to him, so thanks... you would think that it would be easy to find a good US made mini around here:confused: i call him and let him know he's a :asshole:
  15. crazycanuck

bonanza?

looked at a bunch of bonanza models and couldnt see one with the same style frame and the folding handlebars:shrug: anyone reconize it?
  16. crazycanuck

still looking for a good deal although there is a couple of motors on CL, one honda 5.5 and a...

still looking for a good deal although there is a couple of motors on CL, one honda 5.5 and a tech 6.5 im gonna look at. not many db30's around here but i do see quite a few mb 160 or the bigger baha bikes or those damn pocket rockets that ppl call minibikes.. what kinda goodies did you...
  17. crazycanuck

Mini Bikers Build-off

both bikes are real nice homebuilds, but i had to go with the scratch built mostly because it has a original style i havn't really seen before where as the budget bike is basically a murray.. but both are better than i can make though so hats off to both:thumbsup:
  18. crazycanuck

Favorite ridin' music....

this song is good while your driving or riding...oldie but a goody... YouTube - Golden Earring - Radar love
  19. crazycanuck

HD Helmet Cam on my Home Made Foam RC Twin Airplane - Filmed on the Alvord Desert

thats a good idea and the video looks great, would be cool if you recorded some dirt bike races or follow someone ripping around. or maybe the playboy mansion pool:shrug::thumbsup:
  20. crazycanuck

Doodlebug Rear TIRE gone :(

i got mine from kal tire like someone had mentioned, just ask for the cheng shin turf saver..its the same as the carlisle's....15x6x6 i belive:thumbsup: id deffiantly go for the 4 ply lil more money but much better tire.