Search results

1. S

ProFlowers.com Sucks!!

Flowers Same here bad luck, came in a box, look like crap, no blooms. Contacted CS and they told me it would take several days to bloom. Good service since VD is over.. Sent a picture, I am going to call them today. Never again. Brad
  2. S

Wanted: H35 side pooper cylinder

Tec side exhaust I have the cylinder,
  3. S

Hey I just saw a long time back you made foot pegs for your Doodlebug, do you have any left...

Hey I just saw a long time back you made foot pegs for your Doodlebug, do you have any left? Thank You Brad
  4. S

Tecumseh hs50 sump cover wanted

cylinder cover saw your ad, I have two of these. HS40 Model 55276C Serial 11260 beauboxer.frazier@gmail.com Brad
  5. S

HS40 Block/Parts WANTED

HS40 block Saw your ad, I have a HS40 block. Model 55276C Serial 11260 Bare cylinder, side covers (2) along with some other parts. beauboxer.frazier@gmail.com
  6. S

Unknown Frame, WV

Thank You very much.
  7. S

Unknown Frame, WV

Got this from a warehouse auction here in West Virginia; Does anybody know what I have?? The color of this frame was blue with white fenders, the id tag appears to be brass, it does have a spring/shock for the front suspension.
  8. Unknown

Unknown

this does have a single spring suspension on the front.
  9. Unknown

Unknown

Serial number on what appears to be a brass tag, riveted on from factory.
  10. Unknown

Unknown

This is the tag with serial number, under the seat.
  11. Unknown

Unknown

Appears that the original color was a blue, with white fenders.
  12. Unknown name

Unknown name

does anybody know what I have? Came from an old warehouse here in WV.
  13. Superbronc

Superbronc

Just one of the mini-bikes I have put together. It was not complete when these pictures were taken.
  14. Superbronc

Superbronc

Just one of the mini-bikes I have put together. It was not complete when these pictures were taken.
  15. Superbronc

Superbronc

16. Superbronc

Superbronc

17. Superbronc

Superbronc

18. Superbronc

Superbronc

19. Superbronc

Superbronc

20. Superbronc

Superbronc