Search results

1. drheilman

I hate Taco benders!

You know what I'm talking about. Those DAMN TACO BENDERS! So a buddy from work finds out that I'm into minis and says that he has an old one thats just sitting on the side of his shed. " I think its a burrito bike, You can have it for a 6-pack". So I ask, "Do you mean a Taco?" He says Yes its a...
  2. drheilman

Anything Goes! Colman CT200. Build

I think she looks frickin SICK! I love it. But that seat makes my 50 year old ass hurt.
  3. drheilman

International The Red Rocket- 1985 XR build

I almost forgot to show off my rack...
  4. drheilman

Final pics are coming...
  5. drheilman

I love the smell of new chain in the evening.
  6. drheilman

Engine is DONE! And it fits, YES!!!!!
  7. drheilman

Due to how the chain lined up with the rear sprocket, I had to slightly modify my brand new engine mounting plate. I drilled and tapped a couple of 1/4-20 holes since the 2 orignal bolt holes were out of their slots. I was able to just squeez them in there.
  8. drheilman

Well, we have a week left so I better finish the engine. Im taking one of my OLD kart motors and De-Tuning it(smaller camshaft,carb). Put a little of my fovorite wrinkle finish black on the fanshroud. We will see how it turns out.
  9. drheilman

The 35 year old stock handle bars had seen better days. Instead of trying to fix them I pulled an old pair of Renthals off of a dead bike. I gave them the old wire wheel and clear coat treatment. Reworked the throttle added a set of risers, grips, kill switch, pad, and even painted an old clutch...
  10. drheilman

installed the mud guard and the battery
  11. drheilman

With the extended swing arm, I thought I would have to buy a new rear fender. BUT thoes guy at Honda planned for this.