Search results

1. H

fairbanks morse kickstart cup

Got a cup I searched forever and I have to thank Mac for getting me on the right track! I could not find an original Fairbanks-tecumseh-rupp cup. I did find a homelite chainsaw cup that was close. I had to machine it a little shorter and put pins in the three holes in my flywheel and that was...
  2. H

Thank You so much for the pictures! my next question is probably obvious. will you sell me one? How much? Please
  3. H

Very interesting! Very pricey! Is that cup smooth on the inside? how do the pawl's grab it? I'm going to make that kicker work but I want it to be right. I think I can machine a new cup but I need more info. thank you so far though. your's is the first i've seen in a very long and exausting...
  4. H

Does anybody know if my Fairbanks Morse kickstarter needs a matching cup? it doesn't seem to work though I needed a new pawl arm, found one on ebay. Should it work with my stock tecumseh starter cup? if not what do I need? if someone has a part# that would help. If you have the right cup I'd...
  5. H

kick starter parts needed

fairbanks morse pawl on ebay I was suprized myself.
  6. November16_014

November16_014

7. November16_008

November16_008

8. November16_002

November16_002

9. November16_006

November16_006

10. November16_004

November16_004

11. H

Hello tecumseh fans

Hi! just want to introduce myself. my name is sean. I recently retired and found my self with a desire to pursue my hobby. I love to tinker with everything. most of all I love bikes and motors so I have always had some kind of motored bike or motorcycle. Tecumseh and H-D are my favorite...