Search results

1. D

High RPM Clutch

My engine idles at 2000rpm..Is there a clutch that would work at idle for this rpm. The ones I have kick in at a lower rpm and I have to shut off my minibike when standing still...thanks :scooter:
  2. D

risers

Anyone have handlebar risers for sale for a baja heat or mini?..Mine cracked in half..Thanks:thumbsup:
  3. D

Can't get mikuni to idle right?

I have a clone that is modified on a baja mini with.265" Lift cam, 26lb springs,1.2 rockers,molly push rods, stainless valves, stock head and mikuni carb 22mm setup,exhaust Header(Open pipe with muffler) and no govenor......i have been having trouble with it not idling right...I has a 17.5...
  4. D

Has this happened to anyone??

I have a mini baja with a 6.5 clone that has been modified and has a 22mm mikuni carb setup..It started to spit and sputter and conk out and hard starting...then i noticed when that started to happened i tilted the bike a little and it started back to normal running then i sat it back up like...
  5. D

Spark Plug

Hey all, Is there a coil that gives a hotter/better spark for my clone and what is the best spark plug to use for a modified clone high rpm's
  6. D

Tachometer

I have a Baja Mini with a modified engine but everything else is stock...Can i hook a tach to the existing headlight wiring cause the headlight works off the speed of the engine? or how can i hook a simple tachometer up to it? Thanks P.S. Are there street tires that will fit this...
  7. D

mikuni noob??

I have a slightly built clone(cam, valves,springs26lbs and 1.2 rocker arms and no govenor) with a stock mikuni 22 from AGK(15 pilot and 95 main)..On first run it is very rich and smoking on idle so i put a 17.5 pilot before i knew it was a 15 and cured the smoking but still rich with stock...