Search results

1. N

Misc split rim halves

Im selling a box of split rim halves...There are 7 halves that I can find...These need bearings, some hardware included. Rims are in decent shape, 1 is broken and possibly not usable, there is another half that has part of an axle stuck in it, not sure how you can get that out.....Im looking...
  2. N

4qt G-Man plastic gas tank

I have a 4qt Plastic G-man gas tank, that I was going to use on a go kart project, It didnt work out, and I have no use for the tank now. It is in great shape, only had a little gas in it during testing, it has never been mounted to a kart.... Im looking to get around 25 shipped for it, as its...
  3. N

Wanted tecumseh H35 Air Filter

Hey all, I recently got my first bike, and have started working on it, to get it into good running shape. It has a Tecumseh 3.5 hp motor on it, but no air filter. I need the filter and housing to attach it to the carb. If anyone has one to sell me, great, let me know, I have paypal ready to...
  4. N

Manifold spacer with pulse fitting.

Well here is the 3rd and final piece from the project that never was. Its a manifold spacer with pulse fitting. It is for a GX160, GX200 or Clone..... Description: Manifold Spacer, with Pulse Fitting. Aluminum spacer with pulse fitting can be used either in front or behind carb. Run your fuel...
  5. N

Arc racing throttle plate (yellow clone)

Hi all, I have an Arc racing throttle plate, that mounts on top of a yellow clone motor....It has a place to mount a fuel pump (pump not included) and acts as a "replacement" throttle set up. Its pretty nice, but my project just didnt work out. Its in ok shape, nothing major, just scratched up...
  6. N

Mikuni Fuel Pump

SOLD!!!!! Mods can delete if need be!
  7. N

Sears Mini parts questions....

I recently picked this up, its my first so be easy on me.... [URL=http://img185.imageshack.us/i/23080.jpg/] I have seen pictures of other Sears Minis, some have the grab bar on the back others dont....Should this model have the grab bar? It does have the holes in the back of the frame...
  8. N

Is there anyone close to 60030 (Northern IL) that can weld?

Hi there, im looking for someone not too far from me that would be able to weld something for me, for a few bucks....I have a kart that I need to re-locate the engine plate on, and dont have the ability to do so....I dont think it should be a major project, just let me know if you can do it and...
  9. N

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Hi there, im very new to Mini Bike (transitioning from go karts lol). Anyway, does anyone know what this is? Thanks in advance for your help!! Im excited to take part in this community! mini bike