Can anyone tell me what this is?

Hi there, im very new to Mini Bike (transitioning from go karts lol). Anyway, does anyone know what this is? Thanks in advance for your help!! Im excited to take part in this community!

mini bike

when a member tells you what it is,you should mark there anser BEST ANSER
if they tell you what you have,then you can look it up on the net to learn
about what you have, dont mark me,i was not first.

Ok great. sorry im a newb. In other forums I belong to, when I ask a question and someone answers, another forum member will mark it as answered, basically confirming its correct. Thanks for letting me know how it works here!

mybiz

In other forums I belong to, when I ask a question and someone answers, another forum member will mark it as answered, basically confirming its correct. Thanks for letting me know how it works here!
Thats how it should be done here. Way to many people have chosen the wrong person. :doah:

mybiz

You pulled the trigger to fast.:doah: Next time before choosing the best answer make sure your satisfied with the info given.:thumbsup: There probably is a model number for your bike But i haven't found one. And thy were called "Sears" the ones without gas tanks were SR,5 model...

I didn't see the pic before the Craigslist ad was deleted, but the model with tank, sprung forks, and 2 speed was model # 131.80717. The solid fork single speed with tank was
#131.807161. The 10" wheeled torque converter model was a different model as well as the 6" wheeled torque converter model like mybiz posted. The model # may have changed each year also.

Thanks guys. Sorry im still getting used to how things work around here...:anon.sml:

So I do have the tank and sprung forks, but is not 2 speed, so that was apparently removed somewhere along the way...Ill have to post some better pictures.