Search results

1. N

"Help Give a Needy Child a Christmas" - Donation Thread

Anyone who doesn't understand that plans are sometimes subject to change must lead a pretty charmed life, I am happy to have donated and glad to see the result is one more happy kid, those who were upset got a chance to have their "donation" returned (when does that ever happen?) that ,to me...
  2. N

Well although it seems the original plan has shifted some I am still happy to know some needy kids will get a little more happiness this Christmas, however it gets done, mini bikes , toys or a donation to a good cause, it is all in the spirit of the season as far as I am concerned. :thumbsup:
  3. N

Honda clone flywheel with lighting coils

If you have another flywheel and lighting coil setup I would still have an interest, even without the plug on it. I may have a good Tec carb to trade for it, I would want to put a kit in it and test run it for you first though, Scott
  4. N

Honda clone flywheel with lighting coils

I'll get in line for these parts if the other interested party falls through or changes their mind, Scott :hammer:
  5. N

honda monkey z50 1969?

PM sent, interested pending shipping cost.
  6. N

"Kelly Sanchas" is my paypal alias :laugh: , actually it's my wife, she originally set up the account and it shows her name when I use the account. Keep up the great work guys, I will send more if I can. Scott :thumbsup:
  7. N

sears puddle jumper question

That's a fact, I am trying to decide if I should part with my 3 wheeled Harley Davidson/AMF golf cart, it did not get ridden at all this year due to all the other toys around here!
  8. N

Thanks for the warm welcome, the Sears parts direct site lists the belt as a part# 200393 and describes it as a 7" belt, I am not familiar enough with torque convertor systems to know what else if anything I need to know. I now have a second complication, I picked up a Tecumseh diaphragm carb at...
  9. N

Hi, I guess you could call it a return to madness, I had a mini bike when I was a kid I get to build one for my kid. I just uploaded a pic of our puddle jumper to the "Sears" photo archive on here, I just need to know what size belt to order for the torque convertor. Thanks
  10. tecumseh from sears bike

tecumseh from sears bike

hs 40 55515g ser. 8299b with angled intake
  11. puddle_jumper1

puddle_jumper1

sears puddle jumper with gx160
  12. N

Hi all, new to the forum, and I hope someone out there can help me out, I recently picked up an old Sears and Roebuck puddle jumper for my oldest son and am working on returning it to operational. We have fit it with a Honda GX160 (it came with a nice HS 40 Tecumseh but the carb had no...