Search results

1. jonkhd

murray forsale

2001 Murray 6.5 clone billet rod & fly wheel, 8' timing key, 18lb springs, push ro ds, 275. Cam, 22 mm mikuni carb jetted,indexed plug low low hrs on motor, tav2 comet clutch, newer tires and extra set. Must Sell $1000.00
  2. jonkhd

Decent Roller

Hello I'm looking for a decent roller with suspension. Can anyone help me out with this?
  3. jonkhd

murray seat

Hi looking for a seat for a Murray track2 I'd anyone is willing to part with one pm me thanks Jon
  4. jonkhd

Trail Murray Finally Complete

Just over a year and a crap load of trials and errors and of course loads of money but its finally complete . :scooter: Let me no what ya think
  5. jonkhd

625 Super Box Stock 6.5hp Clone Carb

Has anyone tried out this carb? Just wondering if any good. 625 Super Box Stock 6.5hp Clone Carb Go Kart Racing - eBay (item 120642651155 end time Feb-01-11 09:31:40 PST)
  6. jonkhd

AGK / NR header

Does anyone have an AGK 2 stage/ or NR racing header on a clone?? Looking to see if the pipe turns back centered with the vavle cover. This will help me gage if it will fit my murray . thank jon
  7. jonkhd

Murray Header Help

Looking for a pipe that mounts to the clone and will work with the frame of the murray. No welder so building my own is out. The murray has the seat shock in the middle wondering if the AGK pipes will fit? Has anyone tryed any thing or might no will really appreciate the help. The one pictured...
  8. jonkhd

clone engine mounting plate?

Does anyone no were i can pickup a 1" thick clone engine mount plate to raise up my engine?
  9. jonkhd

Trying to find a good gear ratio

I have a murray with beefed up honda clone with a comet torq a verter 10 tooth and a 60 tooth rear sprocket. does any one no of the best size rear to use so i can stop pulling wheelies and get moer top end thanks