Search results

1. J

Anyone modded a stock muffler?

Xtreme, Thanks for the link. John
  2. J

Baja MB165 Rear Sprocket question

Mr. Ed, Did you ever find a 60 tooth rear sprocket for the MB165? I am also interested in one. If I find a source I will let you know. John
  3. J

Anyone with a Baja Warrior?

Double J, Here is a picture that may help. Unfortunately I have not been able to run this Warrior due to carb issues. This was worked on by the dealer before I bought it. it appears that they may have worked on the governor springs as the installation of the springs looks poor. Good...
  4. J

New guy with Serengeti Motorsports Puma

Clyde and others, I had a little time today and looked at the Puma jackshaft assembly. It is indeed a metric shaft and bmetric bored sprockets. It is almost indentical to a Baja jackshaft assembly I had laying around. The excessive slop in mine seems to mostly come from a sprocket with an...
  5. J

Anyone modded a stock muffler?

Has anyone tried modding a stock clone muffler to increase flow? I could not find anything on the site about this. If you have any experience with this I would be interested in hearing what worked or did not work. Anyinformation on jetting and such that worked with any muffler mod would be...
  6. J

New guy with Serengeti Motorsports Puma

Clyde, I also just purchased a Puma from Rural King. Unfortunately the closest store is about 350 miles from me. I have not been able to ride mine yet as the spark plug boot was missing. I also found that the jackshaft on the jackshaft assembly on mine is not the right diameter for the...
  7. J

MB165, Mini Baja Questions

Got a ProMod Jackshaft kit I received the jackshaft kit from ProMod last week. Very fast shipping and the jackshaft assembly is very nicely machined and looks good and stout. I think I am going to put it on a Puma that I got on sale after Thanksgiving for $400, the same price as a Northern...
  8. J

WTB....baja warrior parts

Leathernun666, I would be interested in the jackshaft asembly. Le tme know if you want to sell it. Thanks, John
  9. J

Gentlemen, Thank you for the responses. ProMod does your jack shaft use a standard 5/8" shaft? As it is now I have to bore out a 5/8" bore sprocket to fit the Baja metric shaft. One of the goals for this MB165 is to make it a take down bike that will fit in the back of an airplane...
  10. J

Hello, I have a few questions for the experts on the Mini Baja. I just purchased a used MB and am looking at modifying it for off-road use. Torque is much more important than speed. i would be happy with 15 or 20 MPH top end. I have already installed a larger secondary sprocket on...