Well son never sell it !!!!!!!!!!:scooter:
  2. Charlie D

re what bike is this

ok did it Anyone know what it is ?
  3. unknown_mini_bike

unknown_mini_bike

4. Charlie D

re what bike is this

photo.JPG Anyone know what this might be ? Yea, can't seem to paste it , I will keep trying thanks Thanks Charlie
  5. Charlie D

Motor city minis grand opening and free swap meet

Photos OMG, was That a pic of the shop!!!!!! Been waiting 2 months now.:bowdown:
  6. Charlie D

new york

JR, there is a get together , swap meet ,show in Wayne NJ May 1 , look at the events forum under NJ
  7. Charlie D

36 horse Kohler Magnum flathead, 26 bucks..

If you are selling by the pound again ,I will take 3/4 pound of tecumseh please sliced thin:laugh:
  8. Charlie D

I also need super bronc parts.. help..?

Yambo, sounds nice post some pics and welcome to the site.:thumbsup:
  9. Charlie D

i have a 3 .5 tec

Take a hack saw to it on idle, and cut it right off.Will never be stock but you are getting close.
  10. Charlie D

Old Rusty Minibike posting pays off!!

Wow, really nice Jeep .Just what I am looking for Big wheeled bike .:thumbsup:
  11. Charlie D

Alexander Reynolds Mini Bike Parts

LOL, I know just trying to help.:thumbsup:Once a member Shows PM sent on a particular item the other members, out of courtesy won't contact you any more unless you re post it.
  12. Charlie D

Hey everyone!

Cool Steven welcome to the site:thumbsup:
  13. Charlie D

Email notifications?

I haven't been getting them for about a week now,
  14. Charlie D

another rupp

Well for starters it's a 1971, not 70
  15. Charlie D

throttle linkage vs springs

I think it looks correct, the linkage you are talking about is on the top straight rod from gov to the throttle .you show the bottom portion in the pic
  16. Charlie D

1970 cat 400

Taco, looks great man!!!!!! love that color:thumbsup:
  17. Charlie D

Will trade....

Hey Leather , what is that bike you have with the big tires maroon in color in your photos?That thing is really nice,You call it cat something.And Jesse don't make that trade :detective:
  18. Charlie D

Guys today was nuts.

Thanks Dude looks a bit like your enduro, still need decals to set it off but being a general contractor in NJ doesn't pay well now.Maybe I will put on a costume and take a ride to the bank:laugh:
  19. Charlie D

Guys today was nuts.

Of course mini dude and there is no inflation either! Hey check out my new bike