Search results

1. L

Painting...

I happen to agree with HALFLINK as well. He's the one that turned me on to this stuff a long time ago. I have painted many bicycles with this stuff and it's the only paint I'll trust. The trick to this stuff is don't let it dry too long before recoating. I'd say reaply coats every five...
  2. L

How to post pictures (Test Area)

I cant see anything but an x.
  3. L

Let's see those Christmas pics of....

:laugh: You should check out the site. My 11 yr old has an adult medium and it's amazing. I looked at helmets in local shops and was blown away at how much they cost.
  4. L

Brain Bucket for you or the kids

They are DOT approved as the logo says on the back of the helmet. They also have adult sizes which in my opinion look way better than the youth. My 11yr old has a big head and wears an adult medium. Thats the yellow one I showed in the picture.
  5. L

How to post pictures (Test Area)

My bad for not going thru all 31 pages of this thread to see if anyone mentioned Photobucket.com yet but I thought it was worthy of mentioning. If you establish an account there and create your photo albums by uploading your pictures you can then use it to post pict on any forum. I'm a member...
  6. L

Brain Bucket for you or the kids

My wife found these helmets for my 2 boys on the following link. I was a bit skeptical at first until we received them via Fedex. I am absolutely amazed at the quality and best of all because they look so damn cool my kids love wearing them. Of coarse I had to bling em out to match the bikes...
  7. L

Let's see those Christmas pics of....

My wife found these helmets for my 2 boys on the following link. I was a bit skeptical at first until we received them via Fedex. I am absolutely amazed at the quality and best of all because they look so damn cool my kids love wearing them. :thumbsup: Of coarse I had to bling em out to match...
  8. L

Mud Flap Diet

Well we've been getting a lot of rain here in central Cali and the other day my 8yr old rode up to me, stopped, lifted up his helmet and started spitting out mud. He made several stops through out the day spitting mud and cleaning it out of the back of his shirt. Upon returning home I started...
  9. L

doodlebug baja 97cc power..what the ....

Thanks... that what I thought. I didn't want to spend a crap load on a plate.
  10. L

headlights?

What about a bicycle light like these on my bike. I have two mounted for looks but they work great. The won't light up the street but they get the job done. They use a bright LED bulb with a 2 stage switch for low and high beem and best of all they're powered by a 9 volt battery. I havent...
  11. L

doodlebug baja 97cc power..what the ....

Hey Supernova, I was in my backyard the other day and walked past a McClane edger with a 3.5 Briggs that I've had for about 7 yrs. It stopped running about a year ago and I havent done anything with it. My son wants me to put in his so I'm entertaining the idea. Do I need a different...
  12. L

Let's see your decals...

Here's the two I did for my boys Christmas gifts. I did the decals sheets from a local motorcycle shop. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  13. L

More ideas

Very nice job. I love the diamond plate as well. I only have two of these new DB's and theyre for my kids. The more I'm on this site and see bikes like yours the more I'm wanting to get my own. Soon... very soon!!!
  14. L

My Kids have NO idea!!!

Thanks Dan. I had to reverse the dead bolt on my garage door from the house so that in order to enter you need a key. I also have the garage door that allows you to lock it so that it cant be opened from a garage door opener. I also told them that if they find a way to peek and I find out...
  15. L

DoodleBug Performance Jackshaft

I ordered 2 of these from Brad and I recieved them within a couple days. The JS was very high quality and in my opinion well worth the money. I cant wait for my kids to discover them Christmas morning so I can try them out. Thanks for everything Brad. Mark
  16. L

My Kids have NO idea!!!

Only if you have a job and your low maintanace. :thumbsup:
  17. L

Damaged Christmas Gift / Intro

Nice Job Larry!!! Just so you all know I live down the street from this guy and I too just bought 2 of these for my boys. Similar story as Larry with the damage and all but I already told my story in my intro if your interested. Larry and I have hung out with eachother for about 30 years now...
  18. L

My Kids have NO idea!!!

Alright all, thanks for all your warm welcomes. I've attached some pictures for you now that they're done. Enjoy... I know I will. Ohhh I mean my kids! [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  19. L

My Kids have NO idea!!!

Hey All, I'm new to this mini bike thing and in fact theyre not even for me.:shrug: I just bought 2 of them for my boys for Xmas. I ordered them from Northern and they were shipped UPS (Uuuuppppsss I dropped it). :scared: You guessed it, they arrived to me in California damaged and...