My Kids have NO idea!!!

Hey All,

I'm new to this mini bike thing and in fact theyre not even for me.:shrug: I just bought 2 of them for my boys for Xmas. I ordered them from Northern and they were shipped UPS (Uuuuppppsss I dropped it). :scared: You guessed it, they arrived to me in California damaged and missing bolts and nuts. Most of the damage was in the form of scratches and dings. The cardboard box looked like it was thrown in a lions den. My good friend lives down the street and he ordered one from Northern as well and it too was severly damaged. That being said he and I decided to strip them down and paint them. So far theyre turning out great and I will post picts of mine when they are done... probably in a few days. I also ordered jack shafts for both as I rode one and it was pretty guttless. Anyhow thanks for this excellent forum and I look forward to being addicted to yet another hobby.:thumbsup:

Mark

Last edited:
The jackshaft from Promod is the best thing you could have done. It makes these great little starter bikes and you can use the jackshaft later if you upgrade to the 6.5 clone.

buckeye

It will be a Christmas you will all remember and the custom touch of new paint although you shouldn't have to paint them out of necessity. You sure you didn't get one for you. You might as well put it in the budget cause one of them will be mad cause Dad is riding.

Welcome to the site!:thumbsup: I remember my Bonanza BC1300 in metallic blue with the gleaming white HS50 powering it sitting beside the Christmas tree. Those boys will never forget this Christmas my friend, Never!:thumbsup:

Welcome to the site. That UPS is terrible with the shipping. 2 mini bikes I received was totally destroyed. I sent them back. My DB came from yellow truck and there was no problem.:thumbsup:

do you think the brown truck drivers are trying there best to sink there own
company?,, did you know that when you see a fed EX truck with the green
EX, that truck is privatley owned by the driver,its like a franchise,?
maby the drivers have more pride,in what they do ? :scooter:

Alright all, thanks for all your warm welcomes. I've attached some pictures for you now that they're done. Enjoy... I know I will. Ohhh I mean my kids!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

wow..great job on those Legburner..they look great! How in the heck did you keep those in your garage and NOT let your kids see them? I do everything I can to hide gifts, as my kids love to snoop!!

Dan

wow..great job on those Legburner..they look great! How in the heck did you keep those in your garage and NOT let your kids see them? I do everything I can to hide gifts, as my kids love to snoop!!

Dan
Thanks Dan. I had to reverse the dead bolt on my garage door from the house so that in order to enter you need a key. I also have the garage door that allows you to lock it so that it cant be opened from a garage door opener. I also told them that if they find a way to peek and I find out about it, I'll take the gifts back and they won't get em. So far... successful.:thumbsup: