Search results

1. B

Any idea what this is?

2. B

Look what I got from Motovox today

New roller for 200 shipped to my door :thumbsup: Shipping crate Stock Fenders removed and clone sitting inside.
  3. B

DB-30 start up

Here's my start up video. Motor is a clone with Tim Isky's Black Mamba kit. Honda flat top piston, ARC rod, 25/27mm valves, ported, Raceseng 1.3 rockers, stainless reverse megaphone exhaust and Mikuni 22mm carb. Thanks to Tim Isky for the parts and excellent service :thumbsup: Hoodrod start...
  4. B

Doodlebug brake rotor

Who sells new brake rotors for the stock wheel? I need 2 that match the 5 spoke sprocket I got from AGK.
  5. B

26mm mikuni carb

Does anyone have a 26mm Mikuni they could measure the slide on? I just got one and the slide is only 20mm:shrug:
  6. B

Doodlebug project

Here's my little gasser project.
  7. B

Wanted Doodlebug rear wheel

I need a Doodlebug rear wheel. Let me know what you got. Thanks, Bruce.
  8. B

For sale Bully 3 disc clutch

Like new Bully 3 disc 6 spring clutch. It's the one with aluminum basket. Will posts pics tonight. 175.00 shipped
  9. B

Raceseng 1.3 rockers

Good deal over on Bob's. 4 Cycle Karting Forums - Raceseng roller rocker set for Honda GX160-200 & clones
  10. B

Raceseng rev wheel

New Raceseng S2 non finned Rev wheel. 150.00 shipped
  11. B

honda Oddesy fl350

looking for a Honda fl350 oddessy enging.
  12. B

snowmobile motor

looking for an aircooled yamaha 440 snowmobile motor.
  13. B

Matt Sachs billet head

I've got a "blank" Matt Sach billet GX200 head for sale. It has the seats in it and that's it. Paid 500.00 for it and will sell for 500.00 shipped. Not sure if he has any in stock but I do:thumbsup: I'll post some pics tonight.
  14. B

Arc crank, rod and Honda piston for sale

I have a brand new in box ARC .175 stroker crank, ARC stock length billet rod with bearings and a std. bore Honda flat top piston set for sale. Rod and piston are for stock crank. 225.00 shipped for the crank. 55.00 shipped for the rod 45.00 shipped for the piston, rings, pin and clips
  15. B

Ombw

Do supporting members get a discount on OldMiniBikes Warehouse?
  16. B

Stretched Azusa drag bike.

Here's some mock-up pics of the drag bike. Stock Azusa frame stretched to 50" wheelbase. Fab work by The Bean Rocket :thumbsup:
  17. B

Clone

What do you think the h.p. limit on the clone with a good rod, piston and flywheel is before it breaks...20-25?
  18. B

clone crankcase

How durable are the clone cases in a hot rod 3" 200 based motor?
  19. B

taco frijole

Is there someone on the site that reproduces the frijole frame?
  20. B

supporting member

I paid to be a supporting member a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Admin.?