Search results

1. S

6.5 clone carb go or no?

Has anyone used the clone 6.5 carb on the Honda 5.5 GX with decent results? With minimal mods.
  2. S

Best gear ratio for clutch and sprocket setup?

I don't have a jackshaft and my rear tire is 11.5'' O.D front sprocket is 12tooth and rear is 72 tooth good pull but poor top end with a H 35 tec flat head ungoverned. What's the best clutch and how many tooth for the best top end but still pull a 170lb person?:scooter:
  3. S

What gear ratio's are you running?

I was just curious what most of you guy's are running as far as gear ratio's tire sizes and how fast roughly is you're combo? My combo H35 Tech stock. Clutch=11 rear sprocket=72 Tire=12'' It's like I'm standing still.:boat:
  4. S

Any OHH6hp tech hopup options?

Does or has anyone done hopups too the OHH 6hp tech motor? I'm looking for some extra HP nothing crazy.
  5. S

OHH6hp PowerSport questions

Hey, would anyone know the valve specs or gaps for this engine OHH 6hp powersport motor. Specifically the intake and exhaust valve lash? Also,the coil resistance readings if they exists.
  6. S

Honda Mods

I just picked up a GX 160 Honda of course. Got it for free just wondering what mods could be done too it. I've see the GX 200 motors being modified any chance the same can be done too the 160. I don't want a straight line bike. Just an all around little ripper.
  7. S

Curious

Anyone,ever hop up a Tecumseh H35 motor? Just wondering if it's worth it.
  8. S

Question for jimh.

jimh, I have the same exact frame as the one you are building with the shocks and everything. Just wondering of the make and model of the frame for my own reference. Thanks, Steveko