Search results

1. P

bear freed you must see

If you go to youtube and enter bear freed there is a video of some of our courages moutain boys and girls stepping in to save black bear from a long slow death. My hats off to those folks there bad ass. If some one could post the vid please do I can't thanks
  2. P

R.I.P Rader

I lost my nephew this am. I had a sense it was coming, he was 42 and lived life on his own terms, even though it caused his demise. We were very close at one time. I was there when he caught his first fish ,the first car he had was a truck we built togeather in my garage, igot him his first job...
  3. P

Enjoy your family

call your family if you cant get together, eat well and have a few drinks, and give thanks for what you have. if you think you aren't doing well just remember how bad some have it. HAPPY THANKSGIVING guys and girls. im sitting down to turkey in 20 min. one on the grill one in the oven, the cook...
  4. P

9mm vs side window

after my salvage yard buddy finished cleaning his 9mm that he carries in his truck (he does allot of late night tows in bad areas) he always shoots a couple rounds before he puts it away. his target this time was a 1966 ford truck drivers side window from 30 feet and directly from the side, and...
  5. P

into hydroponics ?

has anyone used a sulfur burner for mold or mildew ? i was wondering how bad it stinks and for how long, i hear this is popular in hydropnics and since my minor flood my shop is a mess from mold its in places you cant wash easily like the fins on the air comp. under side of the work...
  6. P

help shop got minor flood

shop got a minor flood, water was only about 1/2'' i shop-vac it up not so bad but humidity is so high lately it wont dry, i run fans opened the doors got rid of all the paper and cloth that was holding the moisture.now all my stuff is getting moldy. seats and tires on the bikes wooden handles...
  7. P

Last stand

I have a good longtime friend, works his ass off 7 days a week average 8 to 12 hours a day, he has a towing service for a couple auto clubs, he has done this for years, well things are getting harder and harder hes been selling off tools and equipment to keep the boat afloat. today he tells me...
  8. P

how many engines do you maintain ?

my property maintenance is in full swing after a long winter and im getting all the machines going, I was wondering not counting collections like minis etc how many gas or diesel powered pieces of equipment and toys do you have to keep up? lawn tractor, Kubota compact hoe, snow blower...
  9. P

adaptor bushing for 1'' tav

anyone ever adapt a 1'' tav 40 series to fit a 3/4 clone crank with good results?
  10. P

mud bug foot throttle

can anyone get me a pic of the original throttle pedal/ cable setup on a mud bug ?
  11. P

header temp

anyone know the operating temp of a lightly modded hf greyhound clone at the header? thanks
  12. P

busted by FBI

i was on the computer this morning when i cliked on a site that came up on google it wasnt related to my search tried to exit and started getting hit with popups then it locked up with a full screen deal from the fbi saying they had locked my computer and were holding it as evidence. case would...
  13. P

delco 32 volt light plant

i have a chance to buy a delco 32volt light plant, manufactured in about 1917 it has a single cylinder hit and miss engine with copper cooling fins and a huge fly wheel, it runs on kerosene or gasoline, the unit is complete from what i can tell, its not locked up . it was used to power rural...
  14. P

vanished !!

what happened to the rats are winning thread its gone? :shrug had something to ad but it just vanished
  15. P

sell my baby ?

ok here it is. i was contacted by a guy out of the blue who races vintage mx looking for my model bike a 79 honda cr250r to race at mid ohio gp now this bike has been in my posesion since i was 16. i was sponsered when i got it and although it wasnt my first or my last it has so many memories...
  16. P

chinese tec carb

i bought a chinese tec copy carb for my h60 because i didnt have time to screw with the stock one any more it had high idle issues but always started first pull and had all the top end you could ask for, idle prob came out of nowhere . the chinese carb you have to go thru a 4 pull ritual to...
  17. P

tore my bicep?

friday at windber i was taking the bikes off the trailer and thought i was releasing the tie down for one bike when it was for a different one, i wasnt holding the bike that came loose. i grabbed the bike that was falling with my right arm and pulled it back thats when i felt the tear it hurt...
  18. P

comet tav help please

ok first sorry no pictures ,i have a brand new comet 30 i installed on a bike im building for windber,i started building it last year, wich is when i set up the jack shaft and converter, the project went on the back burner till now. ive since lost the set up info but used it when i set it up...
  19. P

One lucky kid

Check this out!!!!! The Suburban! - WOW! - Non-Wakeboarding Discussion
  20. P

ignition rev limiter

does anyone know of a source for a programable rev limiter for my hf clone ? its lightly modded with original flywheel, and does not have gov.