Search results

1. D

Spcket/Brake Assembly for a Ruttman 6" wheel.

Has anybody had success using a brake assembly from OldMiniBikes Warehouse?
  2. D

I have the original sprocket if someone is interested. I am looking for a sprocket/Drum/Brake assembly for this wheel.
  3. D

Does anybody know what sprocket and brake assembly can I use for a Ruttman 6" - 4 spoke wheel?
  4. D

What sprocket and brake assembly can I use for a lomart wheel

Does anybody know what sprocket and brake assembly can I use for a lomart 6" - 6 spoke wheel?(The one on the left)
  5. D

As far as I can tell, not a lot of rust. I was going to either take it somewhere to get the...

As far as I can tell, not a lot of rust. I was going to either take it somewhere to get the inside treated or fill with a bunch of scrap nuts-n-bolts, then add wd-40 and shake the rust out. . There are three screws that go through the carb into the tank. The two inner ones seem to be stripped...
  6. D

Briggs 5hp and 3.5hp for sale. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4043136943

Briggs 5hp and 3.5hp for sale. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4043136943
  7. D

Good Briggs 5hp flathead with new carb on the side

it does come with a new carburator.
  8. D

I screwed up and forgot to bring your zipcode to the shipping store so I got a quote for shipping to Little Rock. UPS ground $40. Are you near Little AR?
  9. D

I will get a quote for you this weekend.
  10. D

What kind of wheel is this?

I found a box of old minibike parts in my parent's attic. There were several 6" rims. This one in particular looks like an original taco wheel. Does anyone know what it is and how much it is worth? I am looking for a good 6" rear wheel/brake assembly combination but this one will not work out...
  11. D

I have a 5 HP Flathead Briggs I was going to use on my Hornet but it does not fit (air filter hits frame). It also comes with a new carb on the side. It did fire up but I have not ran it in several years. I am asking $120 or trade for a Honda 6.5 hp Clone. I can ship but would prefer a pickup. I...
  12. D

Frame alert in central Oklahoma!

I live in North Texas, if I had a little more time, I would cruise up there this weekend and check them out. :shrug:
  13. D

Frame alert in central Oklahoma!

For you Oklahoma guys who think all the good minibike stuff is down here in Texas- I got a good one for you.. I found this on Craigslist: mini bike frames
  14. D

Minibike forsale in the DFW area.

Minibike for sale just east of Dallas: MINI BIKE 2 HP ENGINE BRIGGS & STRATTON
  15. D

HF 6.5 clone; What GX# equivalent?

GX200, Thanks Guys! :scooter:
  16. D

HF 6.5 clone; What GX# equivalent?

I just bought a HF 6.5 clone at the HF sale. What model number is the Honda equivalent? GX???
  17. D

What do you think about the 5hp -135202 - 1015E motors?

I received it along with a good gokart as payment for doing some computer work for a guy in Houston. The motor fires and runs for a short time and is in need of a carburator rebuild, but the guy gave me a new carburator still in shrink wrap with the motor. It is going on my K&S Hornet. I did...
  18. D

B&S 5hp Flathead- Tank mounted to the carb, choke and throttle levers on the side. Fairly good shape, fires and runs but the gas tank is rusty on the inside. Got it along with a new carb on the side for fixing a friends computer. Going on a K&S Hornet. The full model number is: 135202-1015E...
  19. D

I have a 135202 motor I am rebuilding for a Minibike. Can anybody tell me if these are good motors? Might need help with the throttle linkage setup.
  20. D

Fuji Go Devil on Craigslist..

fuji go devil mini bike