Search results

1. M

How many days old are you

Very true...
  2. M

How many days old are you

check it out... How many days old are you? You are 16347 days old. That's 2335 weeks and 2 days. Which is 44 years and 276 days, including 11 leap years*. (= 44 years, 39 weeks and 3 days.) Therefore, you are 44.8 years old. Damn i'm old...
  3. M

Review of CJTMINI's 6.5 engine conversion kit for Doodlebug!

i highly recomnend this kit, very well thought out and explained... Thanks cjtmini... very cool, it hauls ass!!!
  4. M

L.A Drag Spot.

Bitchin video...
  5. M

My Other Toy!!

Thanks guys... good to see some other cool cars on here :thumbsup: Jeff that vette looks nasty... and Nick, wherabouts in OC you at man? nice lookin nova too:wink:
  6. M

project: A.S.N.G. mini drag

I like it man.. very cool
  7. M

2011 Summer Project w/ $2000.00 Budget

LOL... that what i saw at first...
  8. M

My Other Toy!!

Here is my steet driven Camaro, small block on nitrous... Here we are at Irwindale...
  9. M

Review of CJTMINI's 6.5 engine conversion kit for Doodlebug!

kit CJTMINI, do you still have these kits? i got your pm, but not sure if i can pm out... anyways, i am picking up the 49 state tank today, and i would like to buy a kit from you, thanks-Mike
  10. M

Doodlebug 6.5 engine swap kit

cjtmini Do you still have these kits available? thanks -Mike
  11. M

DB-30 6.5hp engine kit parts

db-30 beast thanks i got your pm, i guess i cant pm ya back, didn't work, i'm right around the corner from ya, if you would, could you email me back at mrnitrous@roadrunner.com and let me know how to come get it? thanks, Mike
  12. M

DB-30 6.5hp engine kit parts

66015 tank hey bud, do you still have a tank from a 66015? i could only buy the 66014 engine from HFand now i am reading that it wont fir my DB, cause the cap is too tall? thanks -Mike
  13. M

COUPON: Harbor Freight 20% off (exp 2/27/11) and $99.99 6.5 clone (exp 4/17/11)

nevemind It worked fine, just went to HF and picked 1 up :wink:
  14. M

Hey Guys...

Hey all, just scored my first mini bike since i was a kid, i do some drag racing with my nitrous small block Camaro, and needed a cool pit bike, i got it yesterday so today i'm off to HF to get the 6.5 clone they have...the 2.8 wont pull me around... i see that i have found the right place for...
  15. M

COUPON: Harbor Freight 20% off (exp 2/27/11) and $99.99 6.5 clone (exp 4/17/11)

Will this work by just printing out the coupon? just wandering cause it says must be an original coupon.