Search results

1. Mr.Moose

The Cherry Bomb!

OK, it was an extremely tough decision but I think that I am ready to sell my first real project. The build can be found on the forum: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/44991-project-thunderdrome.html) I am selling to fund my new project. The bike will include the original build...
  2. Mr.Moose

Bought this today

I have been in New Hampshire for a couple of days and decided to check out the local craigslist for deals. Here is what I came up with. Just gonna' have to jam it in the Nissan to get it home:wink: I thought that 150.00 was an alright price. AND the engine started on the first...
  3. Mr.Moose

My gx throttle linkage

After researching a bit on the forum and taking a look at what everyone else used I came up with this -> Drilled a hole in the fan shroud: [/IMG] Filed it a square shape: [/IMG] Threw a squared/bottomed-shaft-type screw (technical name) in with a locking washer Drilled a hole...
  4. Mr.Moose

Hmm. . .

Going to NH in two weeks.... Mini drag bike for sale or trade ....wonder if it will still be available???
  5. Mr.Moose

Turbo-diesel Mini

Found this today.... Worlds first Turbo Diesel Mini Bike - YouTube I was thinking that it would be faster...
  6. Mr.Moose

Playing on E-Blay

Don't know if these have been posted yet, sorry if they have already. Magic Carpet Go Kart, (Personal Tracked Vehicle) | eBay Personal Tracked Vehicle Go-Kart Build Plans | eBay Could be fun!
  7. Mr.Moose

My new scooter.

With the recent discussions of motorcycles I thought that I would throw up a pic. of my new scooter. I sold my heritage and bought this the next day:thumbsup: [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] There were a couple of things that had to be done but nothing too major. It is a blast to ride!:scooter:
  8. Mr.Moose

Upcoming Michigan Races

A couple of Michigan events that I have come across. June 4th there is a Mini Bike race on a dirt oval in Davisburg, MI. This race is at a car show called Sins of Steel. SINS of STEEL Traditional Hot Rod and Custom Car Show - We Sold Our Souls for Gas And Oil Thunderdrome racing...
  9. Mr.Moose

CC Clarification

At the risk of being verbally destroyed here I am going to ask this question. Let me start by saying that I am (obviously) not an engine guy.:shrug: How is it that a 50cc dirt/pit bike can just walk all over a 100+ cc minibike? Is it the additional cylinder? I know that there must be a...
  10. Mr.Moose

Crate racer

I did a search and did not see this video. Sorry if it is a re-post. YouTube - Worlds Smallest car I really like that he is wearing sandals and is shirtless.:laugh: He gets moving pretty good though.:out:
  11. Mr.Moose

Project 2. Also for Thunderdrome

This is my buddy's bike. We are building this one for Thunderdrome as well. There are big plans for this one. It is going to be sharp:thumbsup: [/IMG] He is pulling the motor from this beast that he built in his youth. I rode this thing once and it was NOT safe. That bike tire and...
  12. Mr.Moose

Project Thunderdrome

I recently discovered that there is a velodrome in Detroit where there will be some minibike racing. I know that some of you are aware of this as well because I have read about here. I decided that I wanted to race the mini bike class and bought a new frame the other day. I was told it was a...