Search results

1. minibike_king

2 minis 1 go cart and engines

i have a skat cat frame that has engine and everything runs and drives just needs brakes needs painted and a manco with out engine and brakes and a manco go cart with a 5hp briggs runs but needs carb cleaned has hudge tires that need to be smaller and i have a lot of engines i will get some pics...
  2. minibike_king

looking to trade for a new or used honda clone 6.5

i have a manco mini complete rolling chassis under manco mini for trade in complete mini bike setions i would trade for a honda clone 6.5 new or used but it has to run thanks
  3. minibike_king

is this a rupp??

need info on this looks like a good deal can you guys tell me whats its worth? and if it is a rupp?
  4. minibike_king

manco mini for trade!

this mini (dosent come with the engine ) is for sale i would like to trade for another rolling frame in good condition mabey one of the new doudle bugs or whatever you got would like to trade for a mini that will take a 3.5 -6.5 honda or anykind of engine besides tec i dont have any tec engines...
  5. minibike_king

anyone on here play gutair?

i have three gutairs that i mees with and im looking to buy a epiphone les paul anyone have any info to were i could get a ceep one or trade one of my gutars for? i have been on craigslist already
  6. minibike_king

motorcycle swap meet columbus ohio this sunday!

at the ohio state fair grounds starts at 10:00 am ends at 4:00 pm i will be there hopeping to see some of you guys there!
  7. minibike_king

need mini i.d

need i.d on this mini cant fin anything anywere
  8. minibike_king

super bowl whos gonna win?

tell me who you think new england or new york
  9. minibike_king

10hp b&s for sale

10hp briggs and stratton horizontal shaft engine here came off a genarator the genarator had some problems so i took the engine off it does not run but it ran a while back it needs the carb cleened it has not been used very much it is the older style flathead its mounting plate is the same as...
  10. minibike_king

found a mini at tsc

theres a little mini there im interested in its called a baja dirt bug and its vintadge looking it has a lifan 2.8 hp engine and chain guard and stuff for $250 bucks anyone ever heard of one? is this a good deal?
  11. minibike_king

can you take a engine off a genarator

is it possible? and would it have the right kind of shaft it has a 10 horse engine and would like to use the engine any way i can salvadge? thanks:hammer:
  12. minibike_king

found and engine need some help

i found today a rototiller with a 5hp briggs it has everything there so i brought it back home and took the side cover off and found it has to drive shafts one is for forwards one is for reverse i just wanted to know if this is normal? becuse me or my dad have never seen one like it thanks -carter
  13. minibike_king

badtec read

did you send the pics of the frames yet?? thanks
  14. minibike_king

tote gote

lookimg for tote gote frames parts ect
  15. minibike_king

trike

me and dad are buliding a trike out of a 1993 kawasaki ke100 frame and a murry lawnmover this should be pretty neat when we get done and im gonna do a little pipe work to make her sound good i will try to get some pics up asap thanks
  16. minibike_king

tote gote

i was wondering what these were like? anybody have one?? i would like to learn a little more about one before i start thinking to get one thanks
  17. minibike_king

minibike parts

i need all kinds any make or model engines frames ect we can work something out i would prefer the engines to take flatheads
  18. minibike_king

trisport parts

looking for parts pm me if you have any
  19. minibike_king

mini bike frame

i need a cheap minibike frame with tires and wheels and a sproket it dosent have to be brand name or fancy
  20. minibike_king

all minibike parts

i mostly need a frame but any kind of parts are fine with me i dont need really expinsive or brand new stuff i just want old stuff thats cheap frames engines ect ect ect thank you all