anyone on here play gutair?

i have three gutairs that i mees with and im looking to buy a epiphone les paul anyone have any info to were i could get a ceep one or trade one of my gutars for? i have been on craigslist already

Jleon

Check your spelling. GTO and Hitman (to mention a few) are going to be on you like stink on S--T! LOL I only play"AIR" guitar.:wink:

I have been playing for 10 years, I have a 1967 and 1968 & 2006 gibson SG and I have a blue flame top Epiphone les paul standard also a 2004 epiphone SG vintage g-400.

i play and have some cool guitars. 88 gibson les paul gold top, gibson korina flying v, big apple strat sea foam green, gretsch projet, and a taylor acoustic. the epiphones are ok but for the money see if you can find a burny les paul or a Orville les paul. they are way better quallity and same price as a new epiphone les paul

07D675

I play a little... Just another one of my hobbies. I have a 1984 Peavey Fury Bass I bought brand new. I also have a 6 string acoustic and an Ibanez 6 string electric. Also have a couple small amps, an effects pedal and other small bits to go with it all. My son has a Fender Stratocaster I bought him for Christmas and an amp and effects pedal.
As far as a cheap Les Paul, Try Guitar Center or Sam Ash. Sometimes they're on sale relatively cheap. Or try Musiciansfriend.com. Used ones are just that..."Used" and sometimes abused. Good Luck:thumbsup:

My Nephew has a Warlock with dual humbuckers and HE CAN ROCK!!! He's been in a few bands and the last band he was in called "China Syndrome"
made a c/d. Kinda hard metal but not bad for original stuff. His girlfriend is the singer and really has a nice voice.

I have an epiphone les paul, I also play bass and drums. I have the ebony les paul with the gold hardware. I replaced the saddles and put in an aftermarket pickup and it SCREAMS! I guess it depends on what you are looking for musicwise. I can ask around, I may know someone who is willing to sell theirs.

I mess around with guitar with an Epiphone Special II les paul type with a Vox Da5 amp. I also hunt down and restore old vacuum tube type amps like Fenders, Gibsons, Silvertones, etc. Just restored one silvertone from 1957.
Rob

Playing guitar has been a hobby for me for the past 15 years. I own
a fender stratocaster, Takamine Eg530ssc acoustic electric and
a charvelle custom acoustic electric. The Tak is my newest which has
a great sound. Has an on board tuner. I purchased that one on Musicians
friend.com. All the same models i tried in the stores sounded alike. Was very
happy with that purchase. check out their prices. they will beat every
competitor.

kbs8ball

Nice collection Greg. I suck at guitar, I know like 3 chords...bought my son a warlock for xmas a few years ago. hes still trying to learn. So am I:thumbsup: