Search results

1. G

newbie to baja warrior jd 5.5 wont start after porting

i did not remove anything but the carb and head and i set the lash to .004 on exhuast and .003 on intake. but i will check the timing key to see if it broke
  2. G

do i need to advance my timing if i ported my head?
  3. G

the rods are on the lifters i saw the rocker arms moving. im almost tempted to go buy a new arbour frieght motor since i cant figure this thing out. i also noticed some gas in the elbow of the air filter and dont know if that is common or not?
  4. G

ok so i finally got around to lashing my valves but it still wont start? anyone else with any ideas
  5. G

eugene and i will give that a try as i said im new to these mini bikes but im good with quads so im trying to learn as i go and thnks for your fast response
  6. G

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

hi im new to your site and wanted to check i just posted a question about my baja warrior that im having issues with it not starting and im trying to get advice on what my problem could be and after posting it i noticed your post so i just wanted to clearify if my post was ok or if i need to...
  7. G

hi all im new to this minibike stuff i have a older baja warrior jd 5.5 and i pulled itout of storage and got it running again and it ran good but did notice a lil bog in throttle about midway so i tore the carb out and freshened it up and then pulled the head off and did a mild port/clean up...