Search results

1. Bama Jama

Kohler K241 apart

I have a Kohler K241 electric start disassembled in boxes free to a good home in Montgomery,Al.I will not ship it.Pick up only.It has the flat pan so it could be used on a kart or minibike.It was on a JD garden tractor that sat for many years.It had no water or rust in it.Shoot me a pm if you...
  2. Bama Jama

MBX11 Forks

Finally got my MBX11 forks on.It was well worth the effort.Rides like a Doodilac.Seems tighter.A couple of pics.The last one is the shaved nut.
  3. Bama Jama

Another Doodle

Picked up another Doodle Bug today.May put a Briggs on it or stretch the frame and transfer everything from my 212 onto it.
  4. Bama Jama

freebie

Hey guys.A friend was moving and was going to scrap this go kart frame.I'm trying to find out if it is a homemade kart or ?.It is pretty simply built.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Bill
  5. Bama Jama

Got Me a Murray!

Well, I finally got time to go look at the Murray I've been keeping an eye on.It was 100mi away in Dothan on cl for a couple of months.It is pretty used to say the least but that is the way I like them.I already have a Predator for it.Here are some pics.WHOOOOHOO
  6. Bama Jama

Thanks OldMiniBikes Warehouse!

for prompt service.I got my order today for my Predator and all of it was in the box.Thanks!:thumbsup:
  7. Bama Jama

wazit?

Found this for sale. Can anyone tell what it is? Chinese? Thanks!
  8. Bama Jama

New from Bama

Hey guys! I've been lurking for a couple of days and decided to join. I don't have a mini yet but I have a lead on one for free. I picked up a Briggs 5 horse today from my mini bike lead that wouldn't start. I pulled the flywheel and the key was sheared. I put another one in and started it up.It...