Search results

1. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

The arm, the carb bracket, and the 90 degree tube was all together in one kit. I'll try adjusting the arm and go from there. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

I posted earlier that it was alky Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

This is the linkage I bought from ec carbs that said it was for a tillotson on a flathead. I've searched and can't find any info on setting up any of ec's linkages. I know it can't be that hard..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

I picked this linkage plate up from a friend but I still can't get full throttle . I also added that spring because the throttle wasn't closing when I let off. Fuel pump is removed and carb flipped inlet up so the pulse hole in the manifold lines up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

I have that arm. I can make a plate like that instead of running that L bracket. I should have mentioned earlier my engine is running alky. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

My linkage didn't come with a plate for the carb like yours, just an L to mount on the top of the shroud Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

I'll have to post pics tomorrow, at work now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

My manifold has one hole drilled in the top for pulse. I have the ec two phase arm as well.
  9. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

Ok when I run it inlet up I still have no clue how to hook the throttle up
  10. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

I'm using an ec intake with the carb mounted inlet down right now, the hole in the carb body does not line up with the hole in the intake for the pulse to work, I have an l bracket on the motor that the cable goes into and then the linkage that goes to the carb. I have an extended throttle shaft...
  11. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

I have that same basic linkage, one of my questions is how is it installed? Any pics or links ?
  12. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

This piece I assume goes to the carb But I don't know if I can run the carb inlet up or inlet down
  13. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

I've wanted a mini for a long time and have been doing a lot of research lol
  14. M

Briggs 5hp tillotson

I just got my first bike. It's a bonanza with a flathead and a tillotson carb I'm trying to figure out how to install my throttle linkage. I bought the ec lk-122 linkage I can't seem to get full throttle though. Also I'm using a single outlet mikuni fuel pump and when it's running I'm...