Search results

1. Andrewp

Taco in Utah!

Say hello to my 1968 Taco 44! The top pics are from the ad . I have it almost torn down now, and I'm pretty happy with what I got. Few extra holes in the motor plate, and a little tweak in the forks. Nothing major.:thumbsup: It came with some funky wheels on it. I know their not correct, but...
  2. Andrewp

1970 auranthentic 3 wheeler

Http://www.ksl.com/?nid=678&ad=21366987&cat=210&lpid=11 Not craigslist or ebay but similar. This thing is pretty cool.
  3. Andrewp

cylinder gas tank for sale

Steel gas tank measures 9 7/8"x3 1/2". Has (2) 1/8" npt outlets on bottom of tank. Includes one 1/8" brass allen head plug, and one brass 1/8" npt to 1/4" hose adapter.The outlet on the fill end is 1 1/4" on center from the end. The other outlet is 1 1/2" on center from the end. The gas cap is...
  4. Andrewp

Picked this up today

ok rupp guys how did I do? Someone cut the front forks, and the gas tank has some jb werks on it. It looks like its mostly there. I'm excited its my first rupp.:thumbsup:
  5. Andrewp

What is it?

Dont beat me up too bad if its obvious, but I dont have time to research it. And I'm new to this! First what is the black one, and if you can see it In the picture what is the orange(?) One against the wall? Pics in a minute sorry
  6. Andrewp

Wagon I built for my son

This is the wagon I built for my 2 year old son. He loves it we take it to car shows, and other things.
  7. Andrewp

What is this one?

View image in gallery Saw it for sell wondering what it might be?
  8. Andrewp

Need help identifying this mini

My dad has had it since he was a kid and thinks its a sears. We would like to make sure of the exact year and model. Any help would be appreciated. It originally had a 4 horse tecumseh which is long gone.
  9. Andrewp

hello everyone new member here!

I am joining this forum to get some help fixing up the sears mini bike my dad has had since he was a kid. I will post pics later. Thanks for having a place like this to get info from.