Search results

1. avmansnetnet

Engines for sale

All engines run well and have Sta-Bil winterized fuel ran before storage. Available immediately for use: 1/ 5HP Briggs & Stratton I/C L-Head Engine( 1" tapered shaft ) $125.00 2/ 8HP Briggs & Stratton I/C L-Head Engine( 3/4" standard shaft ) $125.00 3/ 6.5HP Briggs & Stratton Intek...
  2. avmansnetnet

Rupp Roadster For Sale

Rupp Roadster early 70's rare vintage recently restored. Engine seals replaced, cylinder honed new rings installed. Carb rebuilt. New tires/tubes. Starts on 1st or 2nd pull. I bought this bike last year in Ohio for my son and we have ridden it on dry pavement a couple times only. The...
  3. avmansnetnet

Bonanza/Bird Project

Bonanza Forks/Bird Frame/Tecumseh Engine Mini Bike Frame For Sale. Or at least the tag on the front fork is stamped Bonanza. I recovered this from a barn where it has been subject to the weather for some time. This would definately be a project due to the condition. The frame will require...
  4. avmansnetnet

Doodlebug

Hello all. Need a rear rim for DB30 including disc brake rotor in good non rusty or bent anywhere shape. Please PM me. Thanks
  5. avmansnetnet

RUPP Part Needed

Hello all. I need the chrome lift handle found on the rear of a Roadster/2 so you can lift the bike easily. Please PM me. Thanks.
  6. avmansnetnet

RUPP Part Needed

Hello all. I need the chrome lift handle found on the rear of a Roadster/2 so you can lift the bike easily. Please PM me. Thanks.
  7. avmansnetnet

DB30 Frame For Sale

Here we have a DB30 frame involved in a crash. One of the tubing supports for the seat has a slight upward bump and the frame tubes just below the front fork neck also have a slight inward bump. These could be straightened out I'm sure not a total loss. All the other welded on brackets are...
  8. avmansnetnet

Briggs I/C 8HP Engine For Sale

Briggs I/C 8HP Engine For Sale. 3/4" shaft perfect for your suicide machine. Engine runs good no smoke or knocks or unusual noises. $150.00 for engine. Shipping extra. Engine is located in Stratford, CT. 06614 I also have 1/6.5 HF "NEW" engine ($140.00) 1/5HP Briggs I/C engine 7/8"...
  9. avmansnetnet

HF 6.5HP Blue Clone Motor For Sale

HF 6.5HP Blue Clone Motor For Sale. Engine is "N E W" and the buyer will need to put oil and gas in for the first time. Engine was bought at clearance price or so I was told by HF. I responded to a wanted ad here on OldMiniBikes and offered this engine to someone in Michigan only for what I paid for it...
  10. avmansnetnet

RUPP Mini Bike For Sale

Rupp Hustler/Scrambler Mini Bike For Sale. The Rupp Hustler/Scrambler running mini bike is in good operable condition. It has a Briggs 5HP I/C engine currently but the buyer can choose to keep the Briggs or I can swap for a 5HP Tecumseh as an alternative. Both engines run perfect. Only 1 engine...
  11. avmansnetnet

70' RUPP Sprint Mini Bike Frame For Sale

70' RUPP Sprint Mini Bike Frame For Sale. The smaller turbine wheeled 70' Rupp Sprint roller has fenders and it also has a nice tank as well. Very rare to find one like this pretty much complete. Needs sandblasting, paint and several hundred to make a nice rider. $100.00. Located in...
  12. avmansnetnet

RUPP Mini Bike Frame For Sale

The green frame has a front fender, handlebars and front shocks and the lower end of a Tecumseh H40 and parts of a torque converter. $100.00. Located in Stratford, CT. 06614 I will ship this anywhere in the lower 48 with this understanding, the buyer will pay my asking price and for...
  13. avmansnetnet

Baja Mini Bike

Baja mini Bike. I don't know the model #. The bike needs work so I'm listing it in the parts for sale area. The bike is worth fixing. From what I can see it needs a throttle, brake lever, kill switch, right foot peg, chain and possibly some other drive parts as I don't know this bike and don't...
  14. avmansnetnet

Baja DB 30 Frame For Sale

Baja DB 30 Frame For Sale. Looks pretty good. Solid, no welding done and nice and straight. I have another(original) set of front forks to go with it. $75.00. Located in Stratford, CT. 05514
  15. avmansnetnet

Rupp Hustler/Scrambler Mini Bike & Spare Parts Package

Rupp Hustler/Scrambler/Sprint Mini Bike & Spare Parts Package For Sale. The Rupp Hustler/Scrambler running mini bike is in good operable condition. It has a Briggs 5HP I/C engine currently but the buyer can choose to keep the Briggs or I can swap for a 5HP Tecumseh as an alternative. Both...
  16. avmansnetnet

CAT Eliminator Mini Bike Frame

CAT? Eliminator Mini Bike Frame for Sale. The tag on the front forks states CAT Eliminator. See pictures. I would'nt call this one a roller since is does not roll very well. I recovered this from a barn where it has been subject to the weather for some time. This would definately be a project...
  17. avmansnetnet

Bonanza Mini Bike Frame

Bonanza? Mini Bike Frame For Sale. Or at least the tag on the front fork is stamped Bonanza. I would'nt call this one a roller since is does not roll very well. I recovered this from a barn where it has been subject to the weather for some time. This would definately be a project due to the...
  18. avmansnetnet

Tecumseh H50 For A Rupp?

Hello all. I acquired a near mint green Tecumseh H50 5HP engine with these markings: H50 65565V (B) 3334D. The engine runs perfect and is mounted to a Coleman gen-set. The gen-set was in a heated basement inside of an optional gen-set enclosure so not even the bolt heads have the...
  19. avmansnetnet

WANTED: Doodlebug Rear Brake Set-Up

Doodlebug Rear Brake Set-Up Complete Needed. All parts from the lever to the caliper and disc and bolts, everything. I could use 2 sets. I would prefer a newer set not all beat up or fraying cables.
  20. avmansnetnet

WANTED: Doodlebug Front Fender

old style doodlebug front fender needed preferably red