DB30 Frame For Sale

Here we have a DB30 frame involved in a crash. One of the tubing supports for the seat has a slight upward bump and the frame tubes just below the front fork neck also have a slight inward bump. These could be straightened out I'm sure not a total loss. All the other welded on brackets are perfectly straight so the rear brakes, the chain tensioner, the chain guards and the fender mounts are all fine. Both foot peg weldments are nice and straight as well as the kick stand. The forks on it are from a pocket bike. I parted out the bike to harvest the brakes and wheels for another DB30 to put front brakes on it. I have the stock engine if someone needs one. The bike had been used for about 10 hours before the crash hence the reason for the near perfect paint job. I will also include the front end as well as both fenders although the front fender is wrinkled up pretty good and the front forks are bent up pretty good. I believe they could be saved. I have a front rim if it helps.

This guy has new DB30 front forks.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/46112-new-minibike-forks-db30-style.html

$50.00 for the frame.
$50.00 for the good running 97cc engine.
$10.00 for the front rim(no tire/axle shaft or bearings).

Located in Stratford, CT. Sorry no shipping.

I could deliver between CT and IN this week for same as shipping cost but I'm not packing it into a box sorry.

Last edited: