Search results

1. deesel

Bunch of old minibike engines for sale!

Whites fishery in Pinconning has alot of good mail order fish available. Somewhat pricey but high quality. Everything comes right out of the bay a few miles away from the mouse house. https://whytesfishery.com/collections/frontpage it's my buddy's wife's family, they have had the business for...
  2. deesel

Hahha that is hilarious! The cheese is still good here!
  3. deesel

I live real close to there!
  4. deesel

The "hs4"- actually a 5 is sold.
  5. deesel

What is it, and is it worth anything.

Rupp goat!
  6. deesel

Yeah I'll put one up later, but that engine is most likely sold already.
  7. deesel

Briggs 3 hp flathead 3/4 shaft with bowl style carb with tank $20, Kawasaki 3.6hp flathead with tank $20, old bigblock flatheadTecumseh 8hp new carb $40, Tecumseh hs4hp $20, Honda g200 flathead with tank $20, Tecumseh powersport 5hp big cat engine $40, Tecumseh 7hp bigblock flathead $40. Briggs...
  8. deesel

Tecumseh HS40 Points Crankshaft

I got a complete engine I'll sell you for $20. I'm just north of Baycity Michigan. Pretty sure it is a 4 horse...can't remember how to tell the difference between 4+5hp anymore. Let me know if your interested.
  9. deesel

Ruttman Spyder ID

Spyders originally had a 5.30 on the back and a 4.10 up front?
  10. deesel

Ruttman Grasshopper

Sold
  11. deesel

Rupp goat

Pinconning Michigan
  12. deesel

Rupp goat

Rupp Goat for sale. Has good 2 speed jackshaft. $400 obo
  13. deesel

Ruttman Grasshopper

Ruttman Grasshopper for sale. $450 obo
  14. deesel

Mikuni carb on a clone

No just bolt the manifold right to the head and the carb to manifold.
  15. deesel

predator mods

Hahha wheelies are cool til you crash.. 12/70 gearing will only be around 37- 40mph with the stock tires. The 15/63 gearing I had did take alittle away in the low end right off the start, didn't have to worry about wheelying, but it ran real decent for road cruising. If you wanna run off road...
  16. deesel

predator mods

I had a db-30 that would do 54mph. It had a predator with no other mods other than a open air and a header and jetted. It had 15/63 gearing with the stock tires. I'm 250+ lbs. Im sure would hit 55+ with a 170lb rider.
  17. deesel

Gain going to disk style from shoe style clutch (1/8 mile)

Get a disk clutch, you won't regret it.
  18. deesel

Goat vs Sabre

I'm plan to use the two speed on that bike. I just freshened it up with a new sprag bearing and a new front clutch. I like the two speed setups, the sabre has one too. I'll keep you in mind in case I don't use it tho!
  19. deesel

Two speed sprocket help

That looks similar to the one on my comet 2 speed setup which is little different than what is on my rupp. Maybe check for places that sell comet 2 speed parts. Maybe try at that black widow motorsports first.
  20. deesel

Goat vs Sabre

I have a lil Indian sabre and a rupp goat. These bikes are built very similar. Is this just coincidence or is there a story behind this?